~Chapter 1~

"Ferid Onii- Chan~" The girl says, smiling at the man with long silver hair.

"So, I see Lacus and Rene took good care of you?"

The girl giggles. "For sure but Mika wasn't very helpful"

Ferid laughs as well. "Wasn't he a fun tease~" "Haha you bet!" The girl and Ferid laughed away as if Ferid didn't just call the girl his sister.

"Ferid-Kun?"

"Yes, Crowley-Kun~?"

"I think it's time you introduce us properly". Crowley looks at the girl, sizing her up.

"Ehhh~? Ferid Onii-Chan! You didn't talk about me at all~?"

Ferid just laughs; "It's not like it would come up in a normal conversation".

She laughs as well, then smirks. "I'm Ray Bathory. 7th progenitor and Ferid's younger sister."

"Younger sister? I thought you were older then that" Crowley says, looking at Ray's body.

"Hmm~? And what made you think that Crowley-Kun~?" Ferid asked, as Crowley tore his gaze from her chest, blushing a bit.

"No reason". Ray laughed.

"No, but in all seriousness how did this-" Crowley started, pointing at Ray.

"Come from the same lineage as this" Crowley proceeds to point at Ferid, causing Ray to laugh.

Ferid pouts. "Your always so mean to me Crowley-Kun~"

Crowley laughs. Ray looks at Crowley with a sort of flirty smile. "Thank you for the compliment Crowley-Kun~".

"Okay, enough with this flirting! I've had it with you annoying parasite so get your paws off of Crowley-Sama!" Crowley turns casually to Horn as she finally burst.

"Horn, don't you think your taking this to far? Hm?"

"Normally, I would hold my self back in these instances Crowley-Sama" Horn started.

"But this girl is so annoying! It's un-fair! So un-fair! You give this girl all the attention even though she just showed up but we have been loyal for a long time!" Chess finished for her, fuming.

Ray laughed causing everyone to look at her.

"You don't understand who your talking about do you~?" Ray says, giggling all the more.

"You should be the ones to address me properly"

"Like hell we will!" Chess exclaims, pulling out her sword.

Horn pulls out her whip.

"Oh ho~? So you want to fight with me?" Ray bursts into another fit of giggles.

Chess raises her sword and swings at her.

"Ahh~ Crowley-Kun save me!" Ray says, as she dodges the attacks.

"Ray you wouldn't get into so much trouble all the time if you just stopped laughing at everything" Ferid says, watching as Ray almost gets hit.

"Ferid Onii-Chan~ This is not the time to lecture me- Whoops, you missed Horn~" She starts to laugh again only making Chess and Horn angrier.

"Okay, that's enough ladies~" Ferid says, interfering with the fight.

Ferid grabs Chess and Horn by the arm holding tightly.