~Chapter 6~

"Uh, so where are we?" Yu says, looking around.

"I think....this is Osaka Bay" Shinoa responds.

"Hey Ferid! It's time you start explaining things! Why the heck are we doing here-"

Yu is interrupted by a voice heard in the distance.

"Ferid Bathory! Why did you not arrive to greet your betters promptly?!"

Team Shinoa glances in the direction of the voices. Ferid smirks.

They all gasp as they see the sea of vampires.

"Wha?! You bastard this was a trap-"

"Quiet". Ray hisses sharply, stopping Yu mid sentence.

"Screw this up and even I will get killed in an instance" Ferid continues, causing Yu's eyes to widen.

"My, my! Lords and ladies of the progenitor council, welcome". Ferid says, stepping forward with a smile on his face.

"I have been awaiting your arrival. I hope it wasn't too boring for you-" Ferid stops mid-sentence as Lest steps forward driving his hand through his chest, clutching his heart.

"Um...?" Ferid says, wide eyed.

"Wha?!" Yu freaks out.

"Don't move." Crowley says, to Yu.

"This is just a game he plays ".

"I hate that bastard ". Ray says, gritting her teeth, grabbing tightly to Crowley's arm.

Crowley doesn't say anything but grab her hand and give her a reassuring squeeze.

She looks at him, and for the first time he saw pain and fear in her eyes.

Ferid drops to his knees.

"Why look Ferid Bathory. This is your heart. Just look at all the blood draining out of it". Lest says, smiling widely.

"In a mere few minutes, you'll become a demon".

"A very...... sporting jest, M'lord Lest Karr..... Might I ask....... why.....?" Ferid huffs, causing Ray to squeeze Crowley's hand harder.

"Tell me the truth. Where is Krul Tepes?" Lest asks, glaring down at him.

"My....... manor house....... m'lord...."

"Where is that?"

"Close..... by......"

"How did you capture her? You are only a seventh progenitor". Lest protests.

"She is a third progenitor, the same as I am. Someone as slow and sloppy as you shouldn't be able to keep up with her"

Ferid doesn't respond because he is body starts to shake. His eye turning into a dark red, engulfing the rest of his face.

"Return his heart Lest Karr". Urd says, looking at Lest with pure un-amusement.

"He is becoming a demon".

"Tch". Lest shoves, Ferid's heart back into his chest, causing Ray to excel a breath of relief.

Ferid jumps up and grabs Kimizuki by the neck, Kimizuki grunting in reply.