~Chapter 8~

After, Chess and Horn left Crowley took a minute to process his thoughts.

C-could he really be in love with Ray Bathory?

I mean, he liked Ferid because he amused him. Maybe he felt the same way towards Ray, great friendly company.

But they have made out more than once now. The second time was established by him. Why? Because her blood was so delicious, her very presence tempted him to keep her as close to him as possible.

Crowley closed his eyes and leaned against a near by table, a bit frustrated.

I wonder what Urd is doing to her.......

He closed his fist together, his knuckles turning into a pale white.

I love Ray way to much to let her stay in the hands-

He stopped himself mid-thought. Did he say "I love Ray". ?

Do I love her? He thought back, to when he was human 800 years ago.

What it felt like to love his comrades back when he served as a crusader in the holy war.

But, this love for Ray was different. He wanted to see her constantly. To hold and cherish her. Never to let her go.

Is this what it means to love someone? He didn't know, but he couldn't sit around and think about it while she was being used for who knows what with Urd.

Just the thought alone pissed off Crowley to the point where he finally tells himself; Im going to save Ray.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When, the car finally stopped moving Ray jumped out as soon as possible to check her surroundings.

She was on a side of Japan that she didn't recognize and she didn't like that at all.

"This must be the capital ". She muttered to herself.

Suddenly, Ray felt an arm snake around her waist and pull her into a firm body.

"Urd-Sama, where are we?" She turned and looked at the vampire who grabbed her from behind.

Urd blew into her ear which caused Ray to shiver. "Welcome to the capital m'lady".

"I don't mean to interrupt this clearly sentimental moment here-". Lest Karr starts, rolling his eyes.

"But, I believe we have damage control duty, Urd-Sama".

Urd sighs and pulls himself away from Ray. He then proceeds to snap his fingers as he beckons a vampire female, clearly un-ranked.

"Yes, M'lord? How may I serve you?" Her hair was medium length, very tattered, her red eyes dull as if she hadn't eaten in days. Her maid uniform tightly fit around her bust.

Which made Ray wonder if Urd was a closet pervert.

"Misa, take Ray to her quarters and dress her."

"As you wish, M'lord." Misa turns and looks at Ray. "Come with me Lady Ray".

Ray turns and looks right at Urd. "What is this the meaning of this Urd-Sama?" She glares daggers at him, her trust in him slowly fading.

"I'll just be off fixing the problems that wouldn't exist if your brother didn't mess up. I'll be back later, dear~". He gave her a suggestive eyebrow raise.

Ray gave him her best suggestive smirk. Which he responded with a wink.

Hold in your disgust Ray. She told herself, looking back and waving as she walked away with Misa.