~Epilogue~

*30 years later*

Ray woke up to, a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Good morning, my love~" Crowley's voice was super husky and sexy this morning and Ray had a very hard time focusing on what to say to him.

It didn't help that he was whispering it, directly on her neck, which he KNEW was her weak spot.

"Hmm~? Morning Crowley" she rubbed her eyes sleepily and tried to roll out of his arms but it didn't work.

"Crowley, you know I'm supposed to go hunting with Rima today."

"Hmm~? Yes, I know honey but please stay in bed with me a little longer. Please~?" He kissed her neck, causing many tingles to go through her whole body.

"C-Crowley~ cmon I could push you away if I wanted t-to ahhh~"

Crowley ignored her and continued to leave small kisses all over her neck.

"But you haven't yet. Have you?"

"Idiot, that's n-not the point~"

Crowley continued to attack her with love, and Ray couldn't take it anymore.

Ray rolled on top of him and smirked, causing Crowley to give her a look of satisfaction.

"Well, well. Look who is turned on now"

"Oh shut up ~"

Ray ran her tongue along Crowley's neck causing him to groan a little.

Ray's fangs popped right out of her mouth but just as she was about to bite him;

"Mother, I'm off to see-"  The teenage boy, stopped to see what was before him.

He suddenly began to smirk.

"Hmmm~? What do we have here?"

Ray internally groaned and got out of bed.

"Masahiro!!" Ray eyes were a dark red, as if she was ready to kill. "You know you are not to bother your father and I This early in the morning"

Masahiro rolled his eyes. "Ya sure. Tell that to my clock, which states that it is freaking 3pm!"

Ray turned and looked at Crowley who slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Suddenly, a second child waltzed into the room. This time it was a teenage girl, with the same sort of face as the other boy.

The only difference between them was their hair colour, as the girl had red bangs with black hair and the boy had silver ish hair.

"Rima! What do you want?" Masahiro glared at the girl.

"Masahiro, we  went over this. Mother will be out shortly now;" Rima's already red eyes, turned into a dark glowing red. "Get Out"

Masahiro smirked. "Ya, whatever Rima. Not like you can do anything to your older brother"

"Can you two knock it off? Now get the hell out or I will feed off of you both!" Ray's eyes flashed a dangerous red, which made the two teens quickly leave the room.

Ray sighed, sitting in Crowley's lap.

"Ughh, I'm even more tired now. Remind me why I let you get me pregnant to give birth to those two Terrors?"

Crowley kissed the side of her head. "Because you love me. Now, get your cute ass up and go gave Rima those hunting lessons".

Ray smiles and gave Crowley a quick kiss. Then, she smirked running her hand along his knee; "We can continue where we left off later~"