Midnight

When we got to the parlour, Madam Red and Ciel were standing up. Me and Grell greeted them as we made our way next to Sebastian.

"Say, my darling nephew." Madam Red addressed Ciel empathizing 'darling'.

"Yes, madam ?"

"Oh, Ciel darling, I have a problem. Grell is hopelessly incompetent. Could you do me a tiny favour and have Sebastian train him to be a decent butler ? Can't refuse your favorite aunt, can you ?"

"Sakura, are you up for the task ?" Ciel asked me while smirking. I could tell it was up to no debate.

"My lord, I-" Sebastian was glaring at me, so I had to say yes. Not like I minded, I was just shocked.

"Yes, sir. I'm honored that you entrust me with such a task. I shall do my very best, sir."

"You're asking HER ?" Madam Red asked Ciel.  I did not know I had this much self control. I was not afraid to sass teachers, which usually got me suspended. But there were much higher stakes here.

"Madam, I know that your first impression of her is bad. I understand. But, she is a very good servant. She just isn't social. The only thing she needs to work on is her attitude. Other than that, she is an incredible maid." Ciel explained. I was pretty flattered, to be honest.

"Oh come on ! She probably doesn't even know how to write !" Angelina exclaimed.

"Tell her what you told me." Ciel ordered me. I was confused at first, but I realized.

"Madam, I can cook over 600 recipes from the top of my head, I can sing, play the piano, shoot a bow and I'm fluent in over 56 languages. My favorite one being Latin." When I mentioned the number of languages everyone was shocked. Madam Red was freaking out, Ciel was just plain shocked, not able to say anything, Grell almost fainted and Sebastian had clear surprise written all over his face with a slight hint of pride.

    Once Ciel pulled himself together he looked at Madam Red and smirked.

"What did I tell you, Madam ? I don't hire people who don't excell in some way."

"I- How ? She's just a..... How old are you ?" Madam asked me, still in shock.

"I'm 17, ma'am. I turn 18 in November." I replied while smiling innocently. I loved people's reactions when I told them.

    Madam Red was about to fall out of her chair. Ciel was still smirking.

"Still think she can't even write ?" Ciel asked her.

    Madam Red was still speechless.

"Sakura, tomorrow, Grell is officially your student. You are to teach him everything you know and can. Understood ?" Ciel asked me sternly.

"Yes, young master."

"Grell, listen to her, maybe you will learn something......" Madam Red muttered, just loud enough so we could hear.

"Yes, my lady." Grell bowed.

"Can you teach him a language ?"

"Oh ? Which one, my lady ?"

"Grell, do you know French ?" She asked Grell.

"No, my lady..." Grell answered ashamed.

"Can you teach him French ? I highly doubt he can learn it, with how incompetent he is, but perhaps you can teach him ?"

"It would be my pleasure." I was mad. How dare she call Grell incompetent in the same room as her, TWICE. I will not stand for this ! Grell is an amazing reaper !