Surprise guest

I woke up in my bed. The light from outside momentarily blinding me. If that wasn't enough, I decided to sit up.  Bad idea. Very bad idea. It hurt like a bitch, causing me to scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK. IT HURTS. OWWWWWW FUCK MY LIIIIFE. HOLY SHIT, END MY SUFFERING."

    Which to no surprise got Sebastian and the other servants rushing in my room only to find me rolling around in my bed while holding my head and cursing.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT ?" Screamed Mey-Rin in my ear, deciding to give me a worse headache. This set the other two off, them also screaming questions while Sebastian and Tanaka were watching quietly from the doorway.

"Ugh. Shut up.. shut up.... SHUT UP YOU'RE GIVING ME A WORSE HEADACHE." This seemed to shut them up as they quickly apologized.

"Sebastian, in the top right drawer of my desk is a bottle with a blue liquid. Can you get it for me please ?" I whispered, the headache still really bad.

    He gave me the bottle and I quickly gulped down the horrible tasting liquid. I really need to work on the taste.... Maybe cotton candy would be a good flavor......

"1. Thank you Sebastian, you are a lifesaver. 2.Guys, sorry I was rude. I didn't mean to, my head just felt as if someone was bashing in my skull and I couldn't die. 3. How long was I out ?"

"You're welcome. And you were out for 2 days. You passed out from blood loss due to the wound on your head." Sebastian explained while the trio were mumbling apologies in the background, Tanaka still silent.

"I know I passed out from blood loss, why do you think I told you to wait 20 minutes outside ? Also, thanks for checking in on me." I thanked him while sitting up. The blue liquid would have already healed my wounds by now but they didn't know that.

    The moment I stood up I was pushed back down by Tanaka, who also forced me to drink a glass of water. I was confused but thanked him nonetheless.

"What's this commotion about ?" Ciel's voice rang through the room.

"I woke up. I'm back bitches." Ciel was shocked that I technically just called everyone in the room a bitch but disregarded it.

    He dismissed everyone but Sebastian and asked me how I was.

"Wonderful. I got the shit kicked out of me by mister ravioli, got a concussion and a killer headache. I'm fine. And I'm actually not being sarcastic. The kill was good, so who am I to complain ?" I answered his question while trying to stand up. Again. This time I wasn't forced back into bed however.

"I'm glad you're ok, but you didn't have to kill him like that....."

"He said I was gonna be his little bitch. He actually said slave but what can ya do.  Of course I had to."

    Searching through my bag while explaining was a difficult task. I did not want them to look at everything inside of it. I could use the auto search but I didn't want them to know what I was truly capable of just yet.

    If you didn't catch on yet, I'm a genius scientist. I made that bag be bigger on the inside. Kinda like the Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S.

    I managed to find an outfit.