First day as a maid

As I got comfortable in bed I just started thinking. I missed Luna and my lab partners Rick and Morty. I'm also going to miss going out at night in abandoned hotels and doing graffiti. I still can't believe I'm in a fictional world. It just doesn't make sense. No amount of science and logic I could possibly apply at the moment could make sense. I was in a crisis. Sadly, being in a crisis meant no sleep for me.

    I put on my jeans and a shirt (not before taking off the nightgown however) and set off towards the kitchen to make myself a cup of warm milk.

    When I finally got to the kitchen (using my phone as a flashlight) I was stumped. I had no idea where the milk was.

"Where is the fucking milk in this god damned manor ?" I whisper shouted for some reason, unknown even to me.

"It's right here." I heard a voice behind me and I swear I jumped 9 feet in the air.

"JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST ON A UNICORN T-REX JUMPING AROUND WHILE FARTING RAINBOWS WHAT THE FUCK SEBASTIAN." I screamed while doing the quickest 180 known to man.

"You asked where the milk was, didn't you ? I assumed you knew I was in the room." He said completely ignoring my previous comment, even though I could barely see him smirking.

"I mean, thanks. But have you ever heard of talking to yourself ? You nearly gave me a heart attack !" I cried out while picking my phone up, just now realizing that I had dropped it.

"My apologies, anyways, what do you need the milk for ?" He asked while handing me the milk.

"I'm an insomniac. I was slightly getting better over the past few years, however, with the recent events I don't think I'll be able to sleep. During the last few years I found out that warm milk and honey helps, sooooo. Yeah." I explained while slightly heating the milk, Sebastian watching me intently.

"I understand. I assume you need honey ?"  He asked while handing me the honey.

"Thanks Sebs." I thanked him realising that I called him that only after a few seconds. He didn't seem to mind however, as he just nodded in response.

    As I had finished preparing my milk and honey I was having a conversation with Sebastian about cats. He just suddenly asked me if I liked them. I, of course, said yes. I even showed him photos of my kitten.

     (This is my kitten btw

     (This is my kitten btw. Her name is Blu)

    I could clearly see him holding back his excitement, so I did what a good fangirl would do.

"Let it aaaall out. I know you want to fanboy."

    I almost regretted doing it as he looked at me weird but then it turned into complete adorableness. He was fanboying so hard it was surreal. He kept on ranting about how cute her little tail was and how long and adorable her whiskers were, and how her paws looked like little beans.