Chapter 3.

Blake Padilla

Recap:
"Guys, I want you to meet..."

"Charlene. Charlene, guys. Guys, Charlene." Fea explained. "Hey, Charlene." "What's up?" Everyone started greeting Charlene. Well, except me. I don't like it when Fea started meeting new people and then pushing them to our lives. I don't like it, but I hate it. I hate, absolutely hate Fea doing things that isn't necessary. "I think we need another table for all of us." I heard Mike said. I told you, Fea kept on making us befriend with new people. I think she introduced the whole school to us. We were like, 15- 18 people. I'm not saying 'friends', but 'people'. "Fea, Can I ask you something?" I asked, which made Fea really happy. "What is it, my cutie?" she shot me her stupid puppy face. "Can you stop introducing us to other people? Its getting me sick." I said. Her stupid puppy face faded away, and she looked down, suddenly having interest to the fancy tiles. "Y-you should have just told me that it bothers you too much.." she answered, still looking down. "Promise me, Charlene will be the last, only, person you've ever introduced to us." I said plainly. "S-sure." she managed to stutter out. "Thank you." I said. BRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! The bell rang. Shit. "Lets head to class everyone." I stood up, took my backpack and tossed it to my back. This will be the most boring day for me.

-----

Hayllooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this chapter is short, I'm really sorry. :3 follow me on IG! @pone_dreamerx thank youuuu~~~ •w• -dare_dreamer_
this chapter is also dedicated to the first two people who found this out. @rusherhannah09 & @ardentbookgeek. also, read @ardentbookgeek's first book, Penny Lane. thank u again!!