Chapter 10.

Allie

It has been two months. Frickin two months. In the next 7 months ( that's really totally fucking long. They're too excited for prom. -.- ) there will be prom which I, the official nerd, am not attending. Why go to a JS Prom when no ones gonna ask you out? School has been really busy and the principal already announced that there will be no classes 'til Prom ends which made the students very happy. The teachers and the students were very, I mean VERY busy from decorating the gym. I can see the posters to vote for who, for The Prom Queen and King. I almost got in the list, but they didn't actually notice it so I told the Promcipal, the principal aka the boss of the Prom, to remove my name off the list. It was officially removed, and, again, the students didn't quite notice. To this day, I don't go to the set-ups every now and then, why? because there's no classes, and everyone ignoring me. My only friend was my phone, and actually always contacting my friends. They all had moved, since my old school was demolished when the government had heard news and rumors that the school was allowing students to bring in illegal drugs and smoking in a non-designated area for smoking. One day, Josh told me that a student was caught smoking marijuana in the boys' loo, along with 5 other students. How horrible.

It's been two days since the news had spread. The school had asked us if we ever go to the demolished school, and I didn't raise my hand. I was to darn scared. 'What if's' has been flooding my mind, me receiving a headache. Anyways, change subject. Blake had 210 girls lined up on his table for a date at the prom, but he never said 'sure, I'll go with ya' 'I think you're a lovely date. Of course I will.' or even a simple 'yes.' . I was the only girl who haven't asked him out, of course, I'll be a total chicken infront of him if I asked him that. I mean, sure it's normal to have a date at the prom, but when a girl asks a boy, nu-uh to that. Then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was one of Blake's football buddies, Luke. He was absolutely kind and sweet to the girls who asked him out. He all answered them with a polite 'no'. He was like,

Girl: Hey, Luke! I was wondering if you, ya know, go to Prom with me?

Luke: Aww, so sorry to tell you this, but I'm going to ask one out today for the prom, so, no.

See?! Sweet! Aside from his player looks, he's kind, just like Fluttershy. ( brony here, raise hand if brony too! /) brohoof ) "Uh, hey Luke! What's the problem?" I asked nervously. "Well, I did mention earlier that I'm going to ask one out, and I see you're lonely, but hey, I like you. You don't freak out when you're alone. I like that." he explained, smiling. "So you think I'm weird?" the words suddenly fall out of my mouth. I suddenly cover my mouth. "Oh no, I don't. I think you're very amazing to hang out with," he smiled. Goddamn his smile. "So, [ clears throat ] can you be my date for Prom, Allie Mariannette Thompson?" he was holding my hand when he said that. My eyes suddenly widened. How could he possibly just know my real name? I thought about the answer, I was thinking real hard. "It's okay if you don't want to be," he sighed. "Okay. I will. Just promise this isn't is a dare from one of you. I don't want to feel the same thing that happened to me in the first day." I sighed. "Yes! I promise. What about we shop for your dress for the prom, I'll pick you up later. Here's my number. Text me when you're ready for the shopping okay?" he smiled, and, to my surprise, he kissed me on the cheek. Weird.

--

so? how do you like it? after days of not going on WP, I just found out that I hit 2.3k reads. Sorry for the days I wasn't going on, I was really busy. And I was grounded for a month for no reason. \(-.-)/ anyways, here's a long chapter for you guys! please expect that the POV's are sometimes to Allie or Blake or Luke's. 7 months of waiting till prom. WaTheFuck.

#AlLuke or #BlakLie? ( give me some new ships please)

QOTD: What do you think about Luke?

AOTD: I don't actually kno. He's mine anyway hahaha JK.

Comment yours down below. ↓↓ :D

---

yo. so, i read the comments all saying "you don't sniff marijuana what the actual fuck" so i got bugged and decided to change it 😂😂 ( the reason why i didn't change it a long time ago after the comments had started, is that i'm really lazy. sorry dudes!) -me / april 30 2016 /