Chapter 5.

Allie Thompson

"You wouldn't want to know what my day has been. My life has been living like hell." I told Lara. "I know. Life at my school has been like, living in heaven." she said. "Why do you have to be the luckiest girl?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe I'm so smart that I have been accepted to the freaking school!" she exclaimed. "Oh, look, Josh is coming." she turned around, and saw our best— did I mention that Lara was my only friend? No. I was wrong about that. I have alot of friends at my old school days. Lara and Josh only knew my secret, and they agreeed not to tell anyone. I was afraid I'll get too much attention. Attention scares me. Too many. I was always afraid to go on stage with so many people. I didn't like it even in plays at my old school. Even in rehearsals!! I've always hated it being in the spotlight. I'm popular at my old school, and I just go with it. "How's the peeps at the old school?" I suddenly asked. "They're fine. Still missing you though. They've been tweeting and updating their status saying, 'I miss Allie :((((' '#imissalliethompson' whatsoever." Josh answered. "Oh." I sighed. I miss my old friends too. I remembered our school days together. I removed my glasses and rubbed my eyes. "Does those paper clips taste bad?" Josh asked, disgusted. "Yeah. Taste like rust." I answered, ignoring the taste. "Girlfriend's here. Sorry guys, but I have to go." Josh said. "Bye Josh." Lara and I chanted together. "I better get going too. Mom is going to kill me if I didn't get home early. Bye Lara. I'll text you later when I get home." I said, standing up and tossing my bag to my back.

---
helllooooooooooooooooooo!!!!¡!!!!!!! hope you like this chapter.
:3 I know its a short chapter, but I'll. make the next chapter longer. (( If I have ideas. )) :3 thank you again.