Chapter 13.

Author: oMG 6.07k reads?! What the actual fuck?! 😍😍 i wub you guys soo much. Sorry if I wasn't making any new chapters because i am very busy plus the internet only started working on its ass again.. Enjoy!!

--

Allie

I was surprised that he kissed me. It was... Not very... Um... can't really put it to words. I mean, that was too darn fast for him! How could he? We just met 2 hours and 56 minutes ago, but that was too darn fast! I pulled away slowly, catching my breath. "Luke, why... Why'd you kiss me?" I asked, panting and glaring at him. He smiled, then his smile faded and turned into a frown. "I... I think I was..." he managed to stutter out. "We will talk about this later. I want you to return these darn dresses and we can eat." I said, still mad. "Eating? Again?" He raised his perfectly plucked eyebrows at me. I smiled. "What can I say? The dragon in me had probably digested the food." We laughed.

After he had returned the dresses, we went to the nearest fast food resto. We stopped at McDonalds. "You... Going to order?" He asked. I simply nodded and came in. I ordered two large fries and two McFloats. I gave the other one to Luke, who took it and ate fast. "Luke, why did you kiss me?" I asked. He ignored my question, which was rude. He was still eating fast, like a cheetah eating a tree full of lions. "Luke." I called. He looked at me and raised his brows. "Wha?" He asked, mouth full. "Swallow your food and then talk." I said, laughing. He chewed, then swallowed and then took a gulp of Float. "What were you asking awhile ago?" He asked, acting like he was clueless. "I asked, why did you kiss me?" I replied, shooting a death glare like if-you-don't-give-me-an-answer-I-will-molest-you look. "Hey, don't look at me like that!" He said, pinching my cheeks. PDA! PDA! I removed his hands away and glared at him, for the millionth time. "Just answer the question, Luke." "Okay, okay. I like you alright?!" He said, fast. Weird.

How can he like a nerd like me? Does he know? I don't know. I mean, I don't read minds. But how? Why does he like me? I'm not that pretty, (although people say that I am...) What does he like about me?

I thought about it as I ate more of my food.