Chapter 8.

This chapter is dedicated to
@breamaire , who really loved this! Please read her book The Undecieded, It's really awesome!
and for @longbook , for voting! :D
if you two have instagram, follow me! @ly.raa <3 thanksies<3 ;)

Allie

Friday Morning, 12:30

"Okay, class! before you all go, we have a homework for the weekend!" Everybody in the class groaned. The Filipino guy cursed in his language, saying, "Putanginang fuck shit!" ( sorry I had to do it. Trans: "Motherfucking fuck shit!" ) We all settled down, and sat up slumpily.

"I'll be calling out names to be partnered. First will be," she picked out something from her pouch, "Maria Ann and Julienne." Maria Ann and Julienne squirmed in delight. "Next is, Jakey and Gia. Good luck for both of you, Someone might get pregnant. " Its actually true. Jakey and Gia were in a relationship. They even won for Prom King and Queen last Summer Formal! "And Ginnie and Annie...." the teacher called out names, until I heard my own name. "Allie and.. Blake. These are your permanent partners for the whole school year, so don't complain. I will see you all next week, with your reports. The report is about anthropology, don't miss it." and then she walked out of the classroom.

---

"Uhm, uh, hi?" I tapped Blake on the shoulder, shaking. He turned too look at me, and then scolwed. "I don't want to work with you, but, eh. Teacher's rules. So," -he led to a table- "Here's the plan. You do the work and I'll judge you. Deal?" he stretched his hand at me, but I said, "What? Work? Me? I do the work? What are you, some kind of king? No." I slapped his hand away, and he just rolled his eyes. Typical.  He smirked. "I am the king. King of pretty girls like you specifically." What was he talking about? "Hm, ditch Plan A. We go to Plan B. what about we meet —" he sentence was cut off, by a ear-piercing, blood-trickling scream. " You! How dare you go near MY Blakey, bitch?" I turned around and saw a girl with brown wavy hair tucked up into a ponytail, and she... was wearing a short tube with her breasts pop out, ( not that kind of pop out. ) and a micro mini skirt. She was wearing, I think, 6-inch-tall stilettos, which probably made my body freeze. It was.. her. The demon. My school and this school happens to be rivals, since we won at an annual Volleyball match last summer camp. She probably doesn't remember me.

"Blakey Pie, you.. y-you've changed! You actually replaced me with the filthy nerd?? How could you!" she dramatically cried. "I didn't. I was just talking to my partner. I—" he was cut off, again, by a glass breaking cry. I covered my ears, afraid my eardrums will break. Oh no.

--
hai guyz! is dis a long chap or short? IDk, crap it.

Vote
Comment
Like!
thankss -Applejack