Chapter 14.

Allie

"Hey, Allie!" I hear someone call my name. I was walking down the street going to the nearest coffee shop. I turned around and saw Lara. "Hey, Lars! What are you doing on a Saturday? Thought you were a Saturday Sleeper." I laughed and hugged her. I miss her. "I heard that your school's prom was happening in three months?" She asked as we walked. "Yeah. I'm not really excited as I am last year, though." I frowned, thinking of the days before. "A million boys were asking you. That was funny since no ine was inviting me." Lara said. "Don't bring back the past. Please. I'm begging you." I fake cried and begged. I felt sorry for her, since I convinced a guy to invite her to the prom last year for twenty dollars. We went inside the small shop, we went straight to the counter, still talking. We stopped for awhile and ordered. When we went to take our coffees, we looked at the cups and laughed. My name was spelled Ally and Lara's was Lars. We kept talking until we got out. We were busy talking 'til I didn't know I'd hit someone. My hot coffee spilled on my shirt, making me flinch. I looked up angry from my glasses and saw Blake, with a group of guys behind him. God, I hate that guy. "Oh, its little miss nerd." Blake chuckled. I sent him a death glare but Lara tapped my shoulder. She pointed at her ringing phone, and I nodded. When she left, I turned back to Blake. "What is your problem?" I asked impatiently. "Can you not worry about anything right now, babe?" He said, coming over to my side and swung his arms around my shoulders. His friends threw a fit, making my blood boil even more. "First of all, I am not your babe," I said, slapping his arms as he removed them. "Second, why did you just laugh at me when you spilled coffee on my shirt?!" I yelled, slapping him. 'Bullseye.' I thought. He chuckled again, not showing any fear. Just naughtiness. "Aw, babe, I'm sorry." He smiled evilly at me. "I told you I am not your babe!" I yelled, stomping my left foot, making my stylish messy bun bounce. 'Control yourself, Al!' I thought. He laughed and his friends joined him. I growled, making him pout. "Feisty one ya got there, B." A boy said with his deep british accent. More like a Harry Styles type. I ran, bumping into his friends.