Her Monster|01

Fay

Fay

"You know the rules," said Edgar, I was ignoring him due to the pain he caused my stomach, "Right!?" He snarled.

His fingers were roughly attached to my chin, his short dirty nails were just barely breaking skin.

I knew at that second I was going to be severely bruised in the morning, there wasn't a valid reason behind the way my twin brother Edgar treated me. It all started when I was 13 and he got so angry, he punched me splitting my lip in the process.

That was also the time I realized Heros didn't exist.

I grew up hiding from my brother, being ridiculed by my parents and thrown into the category of a liar by the time I was 16.  Edgar was well loved, he was the Alphas son and the soon to be Alpha when he turned 18.  He was the captain of the football team, the bad boy that all the girls wanted and the sweet family man.

So nobody believed the blue wolf, whose tongue was only good for lying.  I wasn't popular, my wolf pixie liked reading books and swimming not running and hunting, we didn't party or get drunk.  Nobody wanted to be our friend Edgar scared them all away with a glare or telling them things that made me out to be a liar.

I was okay with being alone, Arenda didn't know about what Edgar did to me she left 3 years ago to follow her dreams in college to make a better life for us. My ex assassin mate was having the time of her life and I was living my own living hell.

I got up walking to the bathroom, my body winced as I closed the door.  I pulled up my shirt to reveal the massive bruises up my stomach, my ribs were broken there was no denying that.  I'd have to go to the pack nurse to steal medication, it wasn't honourable at all but nobody believed in me any more so I became what they believed I was....a liar.

I quickly took a shower, it was the only thing that relaxed me any more.  Papa was probably putting Blaire to bed and Dad was probably at the pack house doing Alpha work, it's sad that not even my Papa heard what Edgar did too me...I just came to the conclusion he didn't care about me enough to realize his oldest child was a monster.

But whatever, I didn't eat supper.  I never ate with the 'family', the only time I actually talked to anybody was when I needed money for clothes.  They thought I was too skinny for a werewolf, I was often called weak and picked on by Edgar's friends but it never went physical.

I was all alone, I never had the guts to tell Arenda.  I didn't want my mate to look at me like everybody else did, your probably wondering how I know she is my mate.  She came to visit for a day and she smelled like garlic bread, weird I know but it was my favourite food, it hurt to find out she had the leave the same day but she kissed my for head and told me she'd be back before I knew it.

Time dragged on, I was never happy. I became good at hiding the pain in my voice when Arenda called so happy about her grades.  I hid the tears streaming down my face when she'd talk about her adventures and how she wished she could share them with me.  I felt the bond with her, it was so unbelievably strong that it hurt me some nights begging for her contact.

I quickly climbed out my window, down my tree.  I locked my bedroom door and played the auto tune I usually turned on when I needed time to myself.  Nobody ever suspected I wasn't in bed, not that anybody truly cared about me any way being the town liar did that to you. 

It took me about an hour on foot, my wolf pixie told me shifting would hurt my ribs even more and she wouldn't be able to heal me as fast as she already was.  Pixie was my only friend, she didn't care what everybody else said about how WE controlled our wolves, I let her be herself and she honoured my wishes.

I climbed into my underground cave. You couldn't find a way in unless you looked for it.  I accidentally fell inside one day when I was running from my brother and it has been my hiding place ever since.

It was simple not something I could show you even if I tried, it wasn't huge there was enough space to hide snacks and a bed up on a ledge if I ever truly needed to hide

But the best part was the small water fall attached to a big pond, I swam it allot all my life even taught myself how to swim when I first found it.  I was a natural in the water, I fit right in and connected with it like it was taking all my problems away.   Pixie told me water helped me heal, it was the only special thing about me.

I liked thing I was a descendant of Poseidon or even a mermaid.  I was a bookworm so I had the imagination to match, I knew I wasn't something special.

I was just Fay.

Vote & Comment Your thoughts, feedback is much appreciated and I would love to hear your thoughts on the book

Can't believe it's the sequal already! Can you? Sorry for the long thought process but it's here!

Have an amazing Day, Evening Or night where ever you are in this wonderful world ❤️🌍

|Proudly Canadian|18 till August|

See you in Chapter 02
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to check out my social medias for any updates or information about wattpad or my books and spread the love and support through out Wattpad, we are all writer's working toward similar goals.

Thank you, ❤️