Her Monster|09

Fay

Fay

I woke up, I was disoriented but I looked over and my cheeks tinted bright red as I watched Foxett changing in front of me.

"You do know I'm lesbian right?" I muttered, she turns around bright red.

"Oh my God!" She screamed, clutching her chest as my eyes trailed over her body.

"Ugh." I muttered, my cheeks red and hers becoming tinted as she noticed my glare.

"I thought you were sleeping." She said, throwing on some clothes which looked adorable on her.

" She said, throwing on some clothes which looked adorable on her

"I just woke up, to a nice view." I said I was surprised how confident I felt right now.

"Thanks..." She muttered, I sighed playing with my nightgown.

"You want to borrow some clothes?" She asked, I nodded we were about the same size I might be a little taller.

"Got anything with long sleeves?" I asked, she gave me a weird look and pointed to her closet.

"Look in there." She said, I nodded and sighed.

"Holy shit!" I said as I opened her closet, it was huge and filled to brim I looked at her with wide eyes.

"I like clothes?" She said it sounded more like a question then a response.

"You're not sure? Seems like it to me." I said, pinching her cheek which caused her to blush.

"Um, I gotta go." She mutters, running out of the room causing me to laugh.

"You know I'm hitting on her right?" I say to my wolf, she grunts.

"Yeah so? Why would I care?" She asked, I rolled my eyes.

"She's not going our mate." I replied, Pixie growls.

"I don't have a mate, so I don't care plus she's cute." My wolf says, growling in approval causing me to laugh.

"Glad we're on the same page." I replied, she grunts and I start rummaging in Foxett's hell hole of a closet.