Her Monster|15

Leland

Leland

I sobbed silently in my hiding spot, it was a small cave not far from where we lived.

I felt like such a weakling, why was I so upset. I had never felt like this before, and what happened to my body when he kissed me had me absolutely confused. Nobody in years had ever mad my body react like that ever, it was amazing yet so stupid of me.

I sniffled, I knew my eyes were red and ugly and I didn't want to go back home. I curled up in the gave with a blanket I left her on occasion, I wasn't going back tonight.

~Hours Later~

"Leland!" I heard Sven hiss, he did sound worried.

Why was he worried about me, why does he care? He did something sexual to me, he cuddled next to me and then he pretended nothing happened.

"Leland come out please!" He hissed, I whimpered slightly.

"No." I whispered, I didn't want to leave.

I heard rustling and then the cave was filled with Svens scent, I felt uncomfortable and I stayed in my place. I his under the blanket, I knew it was stupid and childish but it was the only way I felt like I had to protect myself from him.

"I should've known you'd be here." Sven hissed gently, I whimpered.

"Why are you here?" I asked, I didn't want him here.

"Well considering you didn't eat and then ran out crying after just looking at me made me worried." He said, I peaked out of the blanket.

"You were worried?" I asked, my voice was really low.

"Is that why you took off?" He asked, his brow raised while I hid again.

"Maybe." I replied, my cheeks burned under the blanket.

I felt him sit near me, then the blanket was ripped away from me. Then suddenly I was sitting on his lap, with my legs across his waist facing his very mad face. I whimpered slightly, I wasn't a big fan of this position only because suddenly I felt very hot and horny all over again. What the hell was going on with me, why could he make me feel like this.

"So you can away cause you thought I didn't care about you." Sven asked, I looked at him biting my lip.

"Y-y-yes." I whimpered, he hissed at me angerily.

"Why in the hell would you think that." He hissed, holding on to my hips tightly causing the smallest amount of pain.

"Y-y-you weren't there." I whimpered, I felt a rush of sadness.