I'm a Normal Girl...I swear...with just some super powers 4

Hi guys! I'm going to try and upload as much as i can today because I have exams coming up this week.

Special Thanks to:

superstarkiki

ColeyBoley

for the comments. Thankyou for the votes.

People, Don't forget to rate, comment, and vote!

=] without further or do, i shall continue the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door creaked open. 'Please don't be Jean' was all I could think as I chanted it in my head over and over. In stepped a person with long sandy colored and curly hair. She had a ruffley dress and looked like a dressed up glass doll. She had an elegant look to her but she seemed to emanate the word haughty with the snobbish look on her face. Her eyes met mine. They were a breath taking emerald green. I feel like I've seen those eyes before...but I can't put my finger on it. She closed her eyes and held her chin up. Ugh. So haughty. I lost interest and began looking outside the window while she probably started to introduce herself.

What a weird girl...Well at least its not Jean...I wonder if it will be an indoor pool practice since they are cleaning the out door pool. Maybe they'll finish by the time schools over.

All of a sudden there was a loudbang on my desk. "Caramell Euden! Afterschool today, you will duel me, the Princess of Emeralde!" What she say? I only half caught it since I was in a daze. First of all how'd she know my name? Second of all, did she really just ask me to fight her? She's a glass doll for crying outloud. I looked around at the class and got weird stares. Why me? I asked for Jean not to come but another annoying person appears. My luck sucks. Period.

The day went by and eventually lunch time came.

"Cari!"I turned to look. It was Gina urgently waveing me over. I happily went to sit down and pulled out my lunch from my backpack.

"Hey G" I said pulling out my sandwich

"Cari! Oh my god, is it true?"

"Whats true?" I asked before taking a bite out of my sandwhich.

"That the new girl called herself a princess and asked to fight you? Since when did you know her?"I almost puked but I managed to chew and swallow.

"Did you say that she called herself a princess?" I asked serious all of a sudden.

"Ya. But how do you know her Carami?....Err, Carami? Caramell? Earth to Caramell?" I got up and went to the bathroom. I felt sick.

I got into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. No way! Don't tell me shes another mage clan princess! And what's she doing here! And freely advertising it! She's going to have the whole school figure me out! I can't let that happen. No matter what. Next time I see her I have to find out who she is!

The lunch bell rang. I went back and got my bag. Sharen, Gina, and Julie looked worried. I assured them I was fine and asked if we all could go evening shopping. Everyone agreed and I headed to my classes. Eventually it was the last period of the day. Sharen smiled as I walked in.

"I herd what happened." She said. "Don't worry. Everyone thinks she's weird." Sharen assured me. I sighed and sat down as the teacher walked in and began class. I let myself sneak a peek at Nick when class got boring. He slouched in his chair and looked unusually tired. He still looked gorgeous though. I reminded myself that he was still annoying and looked forward at the teacher again. The rest of class went by as I took notes. Class was over and the end of the day intercom annocements said that there will be outdoor pool practice. I went into the girl's locker room and changed into my swimsuit reminding myself I hat to return Sharen's clothes. The swim team swim suits were not as showy as you may think. It was a one piece that came midway down my thighs and the arms came down to my elbows. I tied my hair up flattening it against my head while slipping on my swim cap and then my goggles. I took a shower and then headed to the pool where other girls were already swimming around. I dove right in and touched the bottom and surfaced the water. It sure felt good being in the pool. I glanced over at the clock. Time to gather the team and start practice. As one of the three captains I gathered the team. The coach came just as everyone gathered. We split up into groups.

First up was the 200 m freestyle group. That was me. I got into my lane with everyone.

"Ready" I leaned forward.

"Get set. Go!" I dove in and swam as fast as I could.

I looked up to see Jenna was ahead of me. I swam harder trying to keep up with her. We were on our fith round. I could begin to feel the force of the water holding my body back. Jenna began to look further away. No. I'm going to beat her, I thought stubbornly. With that I pushed myself. I could feel myself going faster. I dare not look up to see if Jenna was still ahead of me. Faster. I thought. Faster. It was the last round and I pushed myself with all I had. I reached out and felt the wall. I gasped for air as I stopped.

"Well done." Coach said. "New record for you Caramell. Excellent as always Jenna. Kelly, nice job improving your form. Daisy, more arm work needed but nice speed improvement. Okay your group is done. Go shower girls."

We all got out of the pool and headed towards the girl's locker room wrapped in towels. I was proud of myself but still disappointed even with the new record. I guess the disappointment showed on my face because Jenna said,

"You look disappointed even with your new record. Guess your as stubborn as ever. I'll keep a watch on my tail." She said smiling as we got our stuff out of our lockers. "I guess." I said returning the smile. I put my stuff on the shower door and turned on the shower and washed myself down. I hopped out of the shower, refreshed. I put on sharen's clothes and left swim practice. I grabbed my backpack and went to the parking lot. I was there early so I sat down on the grassy area infront of my car. I took out my homework and managed to finish most of it by the time Jake texted me. I took my phone out to read it.

Jake: 'I'm on my way w/ a friend'

Jake came into view soon with a girl beside him. All of the sudden the girlcame charging twords me. Crap, it was the new girl from first class today.

"Princess of Euden! I challenge you to a duel."