the journey and the mines

(elvish) {legendarish}
I got up the next morning and had breakfast with Aragorn. Then we went to put our stuff on Bill, the horse. We were traveling by foot. I had Lilly by my side as I walked with Aragorn. We left and I was walking with the Hobbits until Boromir started talking to me. I talked to him for a while. I got tired of Boromir flirting with me so I went and talked to Gimli. After he stopped listening to me, I walked away. Boromir came over and started talking to me again until we finally stopped on some rocks.

Gandalf- we must hold to this course, west of the Misty Mountains for 40 days. If our luck holds, the Gap of Rohan will still be open to us. From there, our road turns east to Mordor.

Gandalf was talking to Gimli, Legolas was on look out, Boromir was teaching Merry and Pippin how to sword fight, Mason was talking to Sam, who was cooking, and Frodo was by himself. I went and sat down next to Aragorn, who was watching Boromir, Marry, and Pippin. He was giving them orders sitting down.

Boromir-1,2,5. Good, very good.

Aragorn- move your feet.

Merry- that's good Pippin.

Pippin- thanks.

Boromir- faster!

Gimli- if anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they're not I'd say we were taking the long way 'round. Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria. My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome.

Gandalf- no, Gimli I would not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice.

Boromir hurt Pip and Pip kicked him.

Merry- get him.

Merry and Pippin tackled Boromir to the ground.

Pippin- Luna, you should fight as an example.

Me- alright but just because you need a good example.

I smirked and took my position.

Me- Merry? Pippin? Should I use my bow, daggers, or sword.

Merry- no cheating only sword.

Pippin- yea hand over your bow and daggers.

I did as I was told and took off my quiver and my two daggers. I walked over and laid them next to Aragorn. Then I walked back to my position with my sword in hand. Boromir tried to attack me but failed. I ended up putting him to the ground with my sword to his neck.

Me- come on don't go easy on me. I'm not a Hobbit who is just learning.

Merry and Pip- hey!!

Boromir came at me again with much more fight but about 20 minutes later he was on the ground again. We were both panting.

Me- there. You got your example. I'm done.

I turned with my back to Boromir who was still on the ground. He grabbed me and pulled me down. I was laying on top of him. I knew he meant to do that, so I got up.

Me- one more thing. Don't turn you back to your enemy they will strike without hesitation.

I put my quiver back on and put my daggers back in my belt. I heard the sounds of wings flapping and my ears perked straight up.

Aragorn- Luna? What is it?

Me- I can hear.... (I was interrupted by Sam.)

Sam- what is that?

Gimli- nothing it is a wisp of cloud.

Boromir- its moving fast.... Against the wind.

Legolas- Crebain from Bunland.