beginning the two towers

(elvish) {legendarish}
The Uruk dropped us on the ground by a forest. I was in between the two Hobbits. The forest they dropped us by was the Fangorn forest.

Uruk1- we're not going no further until we've had a breather.

Uruk2- get a fire going.

The Uruk ran off and we could hear the trees moan.

Pippin- Merry.

Merry- I thing we might have made a mistake leaving the shire, Pippin.

Pippin- what's making that noise?

Me- it's the trees, Pip.

Merry- You remember the Old Forest, on the borders of Buckland? Folk used to say there was something in the water that made the trees grow tall and come alive.

Pippin- Alive?

Merry- trees that could whisper talk to each other even move.

Uruk1- I'm starving. We ain't had nothing to eat but maggoty bread for three stinking days.

Orc1- Yeah! Why can't we have some meat?! -looked at Merry Pippin and I.- what about them? their fresh.

Uruk3- they are not for eating.

Orc2- what about her? We don't need her?

Uruk- she is for the master. You will not touch her.

Orc2- the master doesn't need her. We could eat her and he'll never know.

Uruk- NO!!

{Me- I need to get untied so I can kill him. I swear if he touches me his dead. He'll die a slow painful death.}

I whispered to myself but no one knew what I was saying. Merry and Pippin looked at me with confusion and worry.

Orc2- fine but what about their legs? They don't need those. They look tasty.

Uruk2- get back, scum!

I growled a low menacing growl.

Orc3- carve them up!

Orc2- just a mouth full.

Uruk2-NO!

He cut off the Orc's head.

Uruk- looks like meat's back on the menu, boys.

Just then I heard horse hooves. Then a whole bunch of horses. They were riders of Rohan! They all begin to fight. I crawled over to my weapons and a rider caught me before I could cut my hands loose.

Rider- what are you doing with a bunch of Uruk and orcs?

Me- I was captured. My friends should be looking for me.

I didn't even notice Merry and Pippin were gone. I had forgot all about them. The Rider cut the ropes that was on me. He handed me my weapons and took my hand to lead me to his horse.

Leader- what is your name m'lady?

Me- my name is Luna.

Eomer- well Luna, my name is Eomer and you will be riding with me.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me onto his horse. He got on behind me. I leaned back onto him and fell asleep. Its not my fault I haven't slept in three days. When I woke up the sun was just beginning to rise. I heard a voice that I knew all to well.

Aragorn- riders of Rohan...what news from the mark?

Eomer signed for the riders to turn around and he whispered in my ear.