Prancing Pony

(elvish) {legendarish}
We found the Prancing Pony and walked in. I looked around and saw a man in the corner. He had his hood up but so did Mason and I. We couldn't have people noticing our ears and tails. Our capes where long enough that they covered our tails. The capes were Elvish made, just like my bow. Frodo walked up to the counter.

Frodo- Excuse me.

Bar guy- Good evening, little masters, sir and lady. If you're seeking accommodation, we got some cozy Hobbit-sized rooms available. Mister..?

Frodo- Underhill. My name's Underhill.

Bar guy-Underhill, yes. We also have a room for the sir and lovely lady.

Me- thank you but we are with the hobbits. We'll just stay with them.

I smiled. My eyes moved to the man in the corner smoking his pipe. I could see his eyes light up because of the glow coming from the pipe. He was looking at us. I would have to keep an eye on that guy. He seems to be suspicious to me. I turned back to Mason and the Hobbits.

Frodo-we're friends of Gandalf the Grey. Can you tell him we've arrived

Guy- Gandalf? Gandalf. Oh, yes I remember. Elderly chap. Big grey beard, pointy hat. Not seen him for six months.

{Me- what do we do now?}

I whispered to Mason low enough that he could only hear. Because of our ears we can hear things like the elves but we could hear a little better.

{Mason- I don't know. stay here until he comes?}

He whispered back. Frodo turned to the other three. Mason and I listened.

Sam- what do we do now?

Frodo looked at us. I bent down so they could hear me.

Me- we stay until he shows up. That's the only thing we can do.

Frodo nodded his head and we went and sat at a table. Mason went to talk to random guys. I sat in between Merry and Pippin. Frodo and Sam were on the other side of the table. I was tired from running and walking all the way here.

Frodo- Sam he'll be here. He'll come.

Me- yea Sam give him time.

Merry walked over with a cup. He walked in front of a man.

Man- get out of my way.

I got up.

Me- excuse me. That Hobbit is with me so you better mind your words to him.

Man- I'm sorry my Lady. I didn't know he was with you.

Merry sat down. The man moved his hand to my face.

Man- what's a pretty lady like you doing with four Hobbits.

Mason came over he must have been keeping an eye on me. Mason knows I didn't like men touching me if I didn't know them that well.

Mason- hey get your hands off my sister. I will cut off your head if you touch her again.

He growled. The man just left and went back to what he was doing. If Mason hadn't have come over I would have ripped that guy's head off.

Me- thanks, wolf.

Mason- your welcome Ti I didn't want you ripping his head off.

He laughed and I just smiled and went back over to the Hobbits.

Merry- thanks Lu...

I covered his mouth. I leaned forward and whispered to the Hobbits.

Me- here my name is tiger. I don't want these people to know who I am. By the way my brother's name is wolf.