0.03

date or diss with alyssa williams
POSTED BY Alissa Violet

"Hello!" Alissa yelled into the blog camera before sitting back on her chair and grinning widely. Alyssa laughed at her best friend before turning back to the camera as well.

"Yello, my friends! I am Alyssa with a-"

"Hey! My video so I start!" Alissa yelled as she pushed her friend gently which made them both burst out laughing.

"Okay, start over. I am Alissa with an i and this is my bestest friend ever who I've been trying to get on my channel for like three gazillion years!" Alissa pointed to Alyssa.

"I am Alyssa with a y and this is date or diss!" Alyssa screamed before picking up a slice of pizza and taking a bite.

"Okay, first pair of lucky people!" Alissa exclaimed as she picked up the cards we made.

"So a pic will appear in the corner of the person in case you don't know them and we asked you guys to send us some peeps! Here, we go...Justin Bieber or Jake Paul?" Alissa wiggles her eyebrows.

"JUSTIN! God, ew...Jake cums fast like the furious." Alyssa replied making them giggle as Alissa agreed.

"Erm, okay...Madison Beer or Sahar Luna?" Alyssa questioned.

"They are both hot mamas! I gotta say both..." Alissa trailed off and groaned as she shook her head.

"Same!" Alyssa agreed.

"Maggie Lindemann or Kelsey Calemine...what the hell?!" Alissa whined.

"This is just wrong!" Alyssa mumbled but continued to chew her pizza that was halfway gone.

"Neels Visser or Faze Banks?" Alyssa bit her lip as she finished the question.

"Bitch, you better not say Faze Banks..." Alissa joked.

"Neels Visser is like the hottest human being on earth apart from me and you so...Like, I feel like I'm gonna be so attacked since he has a girlfriend!" Alyssa laughed and whined as she pouted.

"Nobody can hate on my girl!" Alissa yelled.

"Okay, last one! Martinez twins or Dolan twins?" Alissa asked.

"Dolan twins!" They both yelled before the video ended.