0.50

the truth about team 10
POSTED BY Alyssa Violet

"Hello, lovely people! Welcome to my video with these beautiful people and we are here to talk about some serious shit today!" Alyssa exclaimed as she pointed at her friends.

"So we are with Banks, Rice, Chantel and Alissa to talk about Team 10! As you know, Alissa was kicked out off Team 10 a few months back which caused me to leave...wait, how the fuck did I live with Neels for so long and never meet him?!" Alyssa questioned with a frown.

"Oh my god, how the hell?" Alissa raised an eyebrow.

"Are you talking about me?!" Neels yelled as he walked into the bedroom making Alyssa stand up and hug him tightly. Neels sat down and Alyssa sat on his lap before they continued.

"Okay, so we aren't part of Team 10 anymore and Jake has been attacking us on social media!" Alissa explained.

"If you check, like...Jake comments and calls them sluts on Instagram and yeah. Like, I'll cut a bitch for my best friends!" Chantel laughed as she talked.

"Like, this is my girlfriend and one of mu best friends. I don't appreciate you talking shit." Banks mumbled and Neels wrapped his arms around Alyssa's waist.

"So, like...I say like so much...yeah, we were at this restaurant last night and Jake just cornered me in the bathroom. I was so scared." Alyssa sighed as Rice reached out to rub her arm.

"He just started insulting me and I was seriously freaked out! Like, Alissa and Chantel found me curled up crying." She fiddled with Neels fingers.

"This is just so wrong because Alissa just went through a bunch of shit with Justin and now she has to deal with this crap!" Rice complained.

"So, we're getting police involved and its getting resolved but we just wanted to tell you all...anyway, I love you and I'll see you in the next video!"