0.36

vlog day 54 with neelsvisser (paris)
POSTED BY Alyssa Williams

"Hellooo, this is Alyssa and we are back for another vlog!" Alyssa yelled at her camera as she rolled around on the bed. She posed whilst showing her favourite sports bra and laughed, "Do I remind you of anyone?" She giggled.

"Comment down below who I just copied for a like!" Alyssa mumbled and turned the camera to the mirror opposite her.

"So, today I'm gonna-" Alyssa was cut off by Neels jumping into the bed beside her and yelling. "Ew! Look it's Nill Veeser!" Alyssa whined as she pushed him and turned the camera back to themselves. Neels was shirtless with a pair of basketball shorts hung on his hips.

"Let me tell them!" He pouted making Alyssa sigh and hand him the camera.

"So, today we're going to check out some places that you guys dmed us, then we're gonna go shopping and we're going to have lunch at this amazing place that I can't tell you about and finally we're going to the top of the Eiffel Tower!" Neels grinned widely as he finished.

"We have to go take a shower now!" Alyssa said as she covered the camera.

---

"And we are back!" Alyssa screamed as she showed off her outfit in the mirror that consisted of some black leggings and a Supreme hoodie that matched lemon coloured Vans.

Alyssa walked out of the room and over to the bathroom where she opened the door and burst out laughing, she ran out quickly and continued to laugh as Neels stepped into the living room with a towel around his waist.

"I hate you!" He whined as Alyssa turned the camera to him and continued to laugh.

"Just go get dressed!" She exclaimed.

---

"Hey! We are out here on the streets of Paris!" Alyssa squealed as she twirled around to show the fans her view.

"We're going to the local food market to get some grapes! Then we're gonna go see the Sewage System, ride the Dodo Manège and then we're gonna see the man in the wall since it's on the way to the restaurant." Alyssa explained and smiled.

---

Music: Hotline Bling - Drake

Pictures and short videos of Neels and Alyssa with fans/sightseeing.

---

"Okay, we are at our secret restaurant now and the food is amazing. I'm eating a grilled keftas skewer and Neels is eating a seven vegetables tagine." Alyssa showed the food and then turned it to the dessert.

"We're sharing berber pancakes with honey for dessert and then we are going shopping on the St. Honorè road!" Alyssa grinned widely as she turned the camera to Neels that was stuffing his face.

---

"Yo! We're in Chanel!" Neels exclaimed as he showed Alyssa that was gazing at the leather purses.

"Do you want one?" He asked making her glare at him.

"You're not buying me a Chanel bag, Nill Veeser." She rolled her eyes and grabbed the camera.

"Stop calling me Nill Veeser, Alissa Wylliams!" He groaned and they both burst out laughing for no reason. "No cameras!" Someone exclaimed from behind them.

---

"Oh my god this is so beautiful!" Alyssa smiled as she stared at the view and leans up against the bars.

"She thought the view was pretty, I thought she was prettier." Neels said from behind the camera which caused Alyssa to flip him off.

"Can you hold this?!" Neels asked and handed the camera to a random guy. "Thank you!" Alyssa giggled and Neels wrapped his arms around his waist so he could lift her up.

"Cue the My Heart Will Go On!" Alyssa yelled as she spread her arms and laughed. They both laughed together.

"Thank you so much." Neels thanked the guy as he set Alyssa down and took the camera back.

"What's your instagram?" Alyssa asked.

"It's jackjeffries." He replied.

"Yo, everybody follow Chantel's brother because we are!" Neels said.

---

"Hi, loves! Just wanted to say goodnight and this video will be up tomorrow. Love you all!" Alyssa blew a kiss.