0.21

exposingalyssa so let's get right into this! justin bieber has recently posted a pic (bottom right) with comments disabled of his rumoured girlfriend ALYSSA WILLIAMS

exposingalyssa so let's get right into this! justin bieber has recently posted a pic (bottom right) with comments disabled of his rumoured girlfriend ALYSSA WILLIAMS. alyssa has been seen with cameron dallas (top right) for the last month who she claims is part of her 'gang' whilst flirting with justin on instagram. let's not forget this mystery guy (left) that she was seen with 8 months ago and the gorgeous, neels visser, who has been complimenting her (also on instagram) for a few months. she is rumoured to have ended the relationship between neels and cindy kimberly as well.
we now understand why she was kicked off of team 10...
tagged alyssawilliams, justinbieber, camerondallas

❤️ 755, 056 others

alyssawilliams this is stalking! where did you get that pic of me with cameron? that picture isn't on the internet and there were no paps there that night! what the fuck?! so posting shit about me isn't enough that you have to stalk me?!?! get a life! please report!

alissaviolet she didn't get kicked off! she left because i got kicked off and she can date who ever she wants! btw, guy on the left is her cousin!

kendalljenner disgusting

justinbieber this is appalling how you make up things about her! she isn't dating cameron, that's her cousin and our relationship has nothing to do with you!

banks fuck you

rice she would get a restraining order but unfortunately we don't know who you are because you hide behind this fake profile

taylor_hill 😾

kyliejenner horrible horrible horrible

camerondallas WE ARE FRIENDS! get that in your thick head.

madisonbeer leave my babe alone

wolfiecindy she didn't break us up! it was my fault! this is horrible

neelsvisser wow

neelsvisser wow

neelsvisser wow

neelsvisser reported and i hope everyone does the same

chanteljeffries REPORT THIS

jakepaul it's tru tho

erikacostell sluts protect sluts cough alissa cough

tessabrooks this is way too far tho

---

@exposingalyssa was deleted