I cant rememeber

Bee POV 

I logged off of skype shut down my computer and cried. " oh god what have i done"

I had made straub angry at me and i didnt meen to i was just curious I was so stupid. But how can i belive all of those things about bayani he was so kind to me. so .. so sweet. 

No what are you on about hes not he horrible straub said so but yet i cant get jordan out of my head. I was tossing and turning all night long and in the morning i was woken up by a message "From Jordan". I was so excited but then i remembered all of the convostation me and straub had. My phone kept ringing all day Jordan was constanly texting me and calling me, but I made the mistake of logging on to skype as soon as i did he called me. I had  to answer.

"Hey Jordan"            

"BEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! finally where have you been all day ? i have been trying to call you up . I was wondering  if you wanted to record a surviaval games or cube with me ?"

"Oh sorry my phone had died" I lied "Yeah sure but before all of that ......"

"yeah....."

" oh never mind should we start then ? "

"Lets go "

"Hey guys is bee and today i am here with Bayanidood  to record a survival games."

we played and i died but bayani won for me hah. I dont get what straub was saying bayani is such a nice guy i meen sure hes sarcastic and stuff but thats all part of his charm.

I was so scared that straub was going to flip out at me. I uploaded the video to my youtube and 5 minutes later i had a call from straub. 

"He.. hello "

"sorry but was i mistaken with what i have just seen on you channel. A video with him with Bayani ?" 

"Yes im sorry he aske......"

"I DONT CARE WHAT HE ASKED YOU TO DO. YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT IM SO ANGRY NOW YOU ARE NOT ALLOUD TO TALK TO HIM ANYMORE ! I SWEAR IF I SEE ANOTHER VIDEO OF YOU TWO I WILL FLIP SHIT ! TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO NOW!"

"But but my video"

" I DONT CARE TAKE IT DOWN "

"O.....o ok just please stop shouting"

"I WILL SHOUT IF I WANT TO AND YOU CANT STOP ME NOW IS IT TAKEN DOWN ? !"

"Yes it is im sorry "

"YOU SHOULD BE GOODNIGHT!"

I was about to say goodnight but he ended the call as soon as he has the last word. sometime I wonder why im with him then i remember i love him. or do i ? i cant even remember anymore.