love is revealed

Bayani POV :

When i picked bee up today she looked even more beautiful then her pictures. Her great big perfect smile, he long mousey brown hair and her eyes dont get me started on them. she is just wow. Straub was lucky to ever have her but he was a fool and lost her. if i ever had her i would never let her go i would treat her like a princess and give her everything she every needed and more and just in return her love. I took her back to my apartment and she seemed to like it which is good. i gave her a quick tour and she fell asleep. she must have been tired she had come all the way from Australia. I checked on her before i went to bed and her sleeping there in her cute pjs sent me over the edge. I needed to tell her. I gentley rocked her arm and she woke up . 

"Jordan ... hi what can i do for you ? "

" im sorry to wake you up at this time but i really need to tell you something"

"go ahead"

"Bee every since that time we first spoke. the first time you joined the cube. I have been in love with you. It took me a few months to realize it but i am. I am madly in love with you. when you split up with straub i was so excited to tell you this. I understand if you dont feel the same but i had to tell you."

she didnt say anything she just stared at me in complete silence  I got up and began to walk away. she stood up and walked towards me turned me around and said " Thank god"

next thing i knew she had pulled me into a strong kiss. from the moment our lips met there were sparks. her lips were so soft against myn and i never wanted this moment to end. but sadly it had to she pulled away and said i love you Jordan. I had no words to describe how i felt. the girl of my dreams just said she loves me. I laid in bed and i thought to myself wow i am in love.

The next morning i was woken up by someone jumping  on me. i didnt have to open my eyes and i knew. Bee 

" Goodmorning. wake up sleepy head its pax day 1 "

"Hah i know, just give me a minute" I got up and got ready. me and bee got out of our rooms at the same time and she joined me in a kiss. every kiss with her is like a small drop of heven.It was perfect my life it was perfect. I didnt want to change anything in the  world.