its time

Straub POV:

The first day of pax. The first day of my plan. Time to ruin some lives because if i cant have bee no one can.

Bee POV:

Life was just perfect me and Jordan were in love what more could you want.

We started out and we met graser and grape.We were holding hands and there looked at us in a strange way and we explained. the were happy for us and so way the rest of the group apart from straub who hadnt got there yet but no doubt we would see him today. 

As the day went on there was no sign of straub until the very end.He saw me and Jordan walking home together holding hands. he marched straight over to jordan and punched him in the face. his nose was bleeding.

"YOU BASTERED YOU HAD TO TAKE HER OF OFF ME DIDNT YOU WE WERE HAPPY UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG. YOU MADE ME SO ANGRY I HATE YOU JORDAN AND I WILL DESTROY YOU AND BEE.  bee do you really think this arseholeis better than me? "

"no i dont think so "

"exactly come be with me again"

"I know so "

mitch left in a hurry and we didnt see him again that night. Me and bee left and when we got home we sat and watched tv until I kissed him and his hang running through my hair. we were still kissing as we made our way to the bedroom.he laid me down and took of his shirt. he was perfection. he slowley took off myn he looked suprised and a ravenous look was in his eyes. he asked " are you ready ? " and i said back " I have been waiting for 5 months " and then it happened. it was perfect. like what you see in movies. just perfect.

the next day was a blast and we had a party round grasers it was amazing and sadly now it was the last day. it  was by far the best day. we told everyone our fans everyone about this and they were so happy. it was great seeing the response from them. and we were just across the street from the apartment and we were crossing i guess i didnt see it . but all i know is that it hit me. hard .