The End

Bayain POV: the last day with bee was the best we didnt have to hide our love we told everyone about it and the support we got was amazing. but that good day didnt last for long . we were just a street away from my apartment but she crossed and she didnt see it coming but it still hit her.

i called an ambulance right away and they rushed her to the hospital i was waiting for her to wake up but she didnt. I was by her side for 12 hours. I just went to get a coffee and when i got back she was awake but mitch (straub) was sitting next to her.I ran towards her and i hugged her.

"I love you dont you ever forget it bee "

"thats so sweet but who are you ?"

in that instance my whole world came crahsing down. the floor beneith me was crumbling and i was falling. into a endless void of nothing. When i got back to reality I ran over to mitch and punched him in the face and by this point bee had fallen back to sleep. 

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HER !!"

"oh nothing just that she loves me and that we have been dating for 2 years , that she never wants to leave me. no biggy"

"THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG I HATE YOU MITCH AND I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES ME BUT I WILL GET HER BACK I SWEAR I WILL"

sorry guys but thats the end. if you want a sequel just comment below and i will . also if any of you want me to right a different story containing different people tell me below. but otherwise i hope you enjoyed this story and goodbye