Dreams

Bee POV:

It was the night before i left for pax i was so excited but suprisingly fell asleep very easily.I had the most wonderful dreams. I met Jordan at the gate just as my plane landed he was the only one there and he was so good looking I dont know why he would want to hide his face all this time. I ran up to him dropping everything and left it where it was. I ran to him and he picked me up span me around and kissed me a long passionate kiss. it was perfect and i couldnt think of anything more perfect if i tried. 

I woke up the next morning happy and ready for the next day i rung Jordan up and told him i was just leaving and he told me he would be there waiting for me. I couldnt contain my excitement. Through out the whole plane ride i was jumping up and down with joy and when the plane notification bell chimed and said " we are now arriving in Seattle america" i almost jumped out of the plane. As i stepped of off the plane my legs were like jelly and i could barley walk for the last 3 months I had been waiting for this moment.

I saw him. so good looking. he was standing there looking nervous and he kept checking his watch and then he looked at the gate. a smile streched as far across his face as it could, and the same with me. i walked over to him luggage in hand and we hugged just a hug though sadly but it was the best hug ever he held me close and tight he smelt good like pine trees and forest what ever it was it was good, and in that moment i never wanted to end but he broke the hug off and he walked me to the cab.Jordan let me stay at his apartment for the couple of days that i was there.

We got back to his place and it was very modern and nice. i was scared to touch anything it looked expensive. 

"i hope you like it. i meen its not much but it will do for me and hopefully for you "

"Not much ? its amazing i wish i had a place as nice as this. seriously."

"hah if you say so. but your probably tired so you should get some sleep"

"yeah first day of pax tomorrow. im so excited"

"same"

"well Jordan night night"

"Dont let the bed bugs bite"

He remembered that from our first convosation how i mean wow maybe he really does care about this thing we have going on. well anyway i was so tired so i fell asleep allmost in an instant.