Chapter 11

He pulled me to bookshelf. I guess he not comfortable with people who looks at us. But who cares. I pulled my hand from his grip and glared at him. He stood in front of me and stared at me. Like what the fish. He pulled me here and he become a stone in front of me.

" I'm leaving " I walked away but he pulled me back to stand where I stood early.

" Are you hate me that much ? " he asked me.

" Yes. You insulted me and now acted like we close. Hello, being around you made me slowly hate my life. I used to wait what will happen tomorrow but after I know you, I lose interest in that " I confessed to him. He continue stated at me.

" Are you going to stare at me ? Gosh, you really annoying " I walked away but he pulled me again.

" What do you - " he kissed me on lips.

" I want you " I froze when it's happened.

" What are you doing ? " I asked him.

" Be my girlfriend " I looked at him with 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

" You hate me and - "

" I love you " Why he being so straightforward ?

" You totally weird " I mumbled before left him.

I put my hand on my chest. Oh no, it's going to pop out from my chest. I guess he saw my red face. I can't handle this. Why he being like that ? I tried to catch properly or should I google how to breath because I suddenly forget about it. I'm going crazy.

Byun Baekhyun's POV

I watched her left me. I can't help but to chuckle at how cuteness she were. I saw her tomato cheeks early. She was a first girl that made me felt like this. I can't even sleep when I being cold to her before. She also the first person who never care about her status.

I had decide that I want to follow her to work later. I still remember what omma said when I confessed to her about this. ' Don't come back until you bring her home ' I'm sure omma liked her but not only one, my whole family do love her.

Kim Minseo's POV

I went to shop where I work and I know Baekhyun followed me. Can't he leave me for a while ? I ignored his stared and did my work. Other workers kept teasing me about him but I just shrugged it. Let they say what they want.

" Minseo-ah, someone need you " I raised my eyebrows when Miyoung winked at me. I went to counter and sighed.

" What do you want ? " I asked him lazily. He gave me his rectangle shaped smile.

" I want to order " He replied.

" You can just order with- never mind. What is it ? " I don't have energy to fight with him.

" You " I almost throw a glass in front of me when he said that. I glared at him when he joking around.

" I have a lot of things to do so can you make it fast ? " I asked him annoyedly.

" Iced americano " He ordered. I shook my head and continue my works. He paid and went to his seat.

I was about to continue my work at store when Miyoung gave me a tray with iced americano. I rolled my eyes when I know what she trying to do. I took and brought it to his table. His eyes never leave mine even a second.

" What time your shift end ? " he asked.

" I'm sure you know it " I replied. What kind of question that when he had waiting for me before ?

" I'm worried if any guy approach you " I looked at him confusedly.

" I'm sure you won't talk to them like how you do to me " He added. I stared at him for a moment before left him.

How can I never notice about this ?