Chapter 21

I woke up early. The first thing I do was check on Baekhyun who sleep peacefully beside me. I should make breakfast. I headed to kitchen but I heard something broke from Baekhwan's room. I knocked his room door but no reply. I opened his door and my eyes widened when I saw how mess his room were.

" Baekhwan ? " I close the door behind me. I went to bathroom when I heard the water on. His bathroom door didn't close.

" Baekhwan, what happened ? " He soaked with water. He hugged me out of blue. I can't push him since he looked like he need someone.

" It's fine " I patted his back. I tried to comfort him.

             After a few moments, he stopped crying. I don't know how to leave his room when my clothes soaked with water too. I turned my head when someone handed me his clothes. Of course it Baekhwan. I gave him small smile before changed it.

" Sorry, noona " Baekhwan apologize.

" Don't be. You can share with me if something happened " I sat beside him.

" I got a text this morning saying that my group need to disband " What ?

" You guys just debut like 5 months ago " I tried to understand what he tried to tell me.

" Yeah, they said we can't be popular so we need to disband " He sighed.

" I just don't know what I can do " he ran his hand through his head.

" Noona will try to help if I can " I tried to cheer him up.

             I stepped out from his room and I almost shout when I saw Baekhyun stood in front of me. He looked at me confusedly. I gave him small smile before left to his room. I guess I know why this happened. I text Joonyoung to find out about what happened. I want to tell Baekhyun but I don't have courage to ask.

" Baek, I won't come to office. I got something to handle. You don't have to come " I said to him before left his house.

[Message from 'Joonyoung']
It's him.

            I pressed the peddle and drove straight to my house. I really can't handle my anger. I parked my car in front of my car before stepped into living room. My eyes caught Taehun who chatting happily with my dad. They looked at me with curious look.

" Why you need to include Baekhyun's family ? " I asked them calmly.

" What do you mean ? " dad asked.

" I'm sure you understand what I mean " I exclaimed.

" Ah, that group. They really untalented " He smirked and took a sip of tea.

" If you want to fight, do it professional " I said. They looked at me unsatisfied.

" I'm sure both of you know that you can't win. That's why you do this " I smirked.

" And you, Taehun. You look more loser doing this " His face turned red when I said that.

               I left them. I decided to drive somewhere first before headed Baekhyun's house. If dad can use dirty way, I will too. I closed my eyes tightly. I really looked like a bad daughter doing this. I unlocked the car and left. I will just going to this place. It's better if I don't use bad method. I will change a few fact only.

" Mrs Kim, what bring you here ? " he greeted me.

" I have something to tell you " I said in serious tone. He looked at me curiously and showed me the meeting room.

              I sighed in relief. Now, I can drive back to Baekhyun's house. When I stepped in, Baekhwan hugged me. Oh, what ? I saw Baekhyun smiled to me. What happened ? Baekhwan jumped happily before left the house. Huh ? I looked at him confusedly. Did he take drug ?

" He's happy. He said his group don't have to disband " Baekhyun said. I smile with the news.

" He really broken when he need to disband " Baekhyun added. I know.

" Where were you before ? " He asked me.

" One of our client back off " I lied.

" Ah, anyway dad asked us to have dinner later " I looked at Baekhyun confusedly.

What's his plan now ?