Chapter 25

Dad back to our house. Taehun volunteered to take care of him. When I asked dad where mom, he said she need to settle up something. I stared at them. Dad need to move around with wheelchair and Taehun was a person who push him. I sighed and went to my room. The first thing I do when I entered my room was take our wedding picture.

Baek, where are you ? When I'm going to your house, they said you not at home. Where should I find you ? I'm not strong. I need you to give me strength. I missed you so much. Please Baek, I need you right now. I can't walk by myself. I'm not strong enough to do this.

I washed my face before headed out from my room. When I stepped into living room, I heard someone coughed hardly. My eyes widened when I saw Taehun who panic beside dad. Dad covered his mouth with small towel. I ran to him.

" Dad, are you okay ? " I asked him worriedly.

" He coughed badly " Taehun exclaimed.

" Let's bring him to hospital " I said.

" It's fine " Dad said between his coughed.

" It's not fine. We need - "

" I know how this end so you don't have to worry " Dad cut me.

" It's blood " my eyes widened when I saw blood at dad towel.

" This common for people who going to die " dad smiled weakly.

" Taehun, send me to my room " Dad added. Taehun nodded and pushed him to his room.

Is it what I'm doing was wrong ? I stared them. I closed my eyes tightly. I should not doing this to him but I can't help it. I felt wrong and right at the same time. I wish someone could wake up me and say that this just a dream. Because this was a worst nightmare ever.

" Minseo " I opened my eyes slowly.

" I don't know if I should tell you this or not but uncle only have two months before he leave. This was what the doctor said " Taehun said.

" If I really grant his wish, is it we will able to finish everything on time ? " it hard for me to say those.

" Are you saying that you agree with him ? " Taehun asked disbelieve. No shake, no nod. Let the silent tell him what I'm trying to say.

" If I really marry you, will you let me go after that ? " I looked at different way so he won't be able to see me cried.

" Are you going to chase Baekhyun back ? " He asked.

" Are you sure he will back to you ? If he really love you, he won't leave you breathless right now " he added.

" I'm not a person who should talk about this but I'm sure you know what is right and wrong. I'm leaving " with that he left.

I went to dad's room and opened his door carefully so I won't disturb him. I stared at his pale face. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. I don't know that I'm a person who need to choose between our relationship or family. I used to worry about that but to you. Now, I need to decide whether it's us or dad. It's hard.

I don't want to 'end' us but I love my dad. He still my dad after all. I'm his daughter which I supposed to follow him. I hold dad's hand. I will choose you and please tell me this was right. I will text Taehun to talk about us. I kissed dad's forehead before left.

[Message to 'Taehun']
Let's discuss about us tomorrow

I'm sorry, Baek