Those eyes

Before I start, a few things.
This is dark thinking
This is dark talking
t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿
This is anti thinking
----------------------------------
Darks Perspective~
Mark wakes up from his sleep.
"Finally.." I said out loud.
I peer through Marks eyes as he starts his day as usual. Mark gets up and makes breakfast which only consisted of cereal and milk. He sat at his table and began to devour it when he got a call from Sean, Jack... as far as I knew.
I tuned into the conversation.
Mark: Hey man. What's going on?
Jack: Do you have a couch I can sleep on?
Mark: um, yeah, need it for a video?
Jack: I'll be there in a bit.
The call ended.
"O.. kayy.." I muttered.
'Strange how Sean would show for no particular reason'
I continued to peer through Marks eyes as he got ready for Sean's arrival.
'He sure is preparing a lot for an arrival of a friend.' I thought.
--------------------------
Anti's perspective~
I took the time to dress up, switching into my fanciest suit.
'I'm ready, I'm ready' I thought to myself.
"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ.." I muttered to myself. I was nervous though, since it'd be the demon king granting me my permission. I made sure to have the most educated speech prepared for the ceremony. Soon it was time. Almost every demon in the demon realm was there, those coming of age on the left, while visitors stay to the right. Everyone chose their seats, including me, I sat in the front since it was alphabetical. The king slowly approached the crowd and began to speak in a low, almost muffled voice.
(Don't worry, no crazy fonts here, just bold)
"Here demons from all around came to celebrate the aging up of these young demons. We will give time for speeches and bows, but this time. We are doing the backwards alphabet."
The king began to call names and one by one they walked up giving lengthy speeches and bowing.
'This is going to take forever' I thought.
--------------------------
Darks perspective~
I heard Marks doorbell ring. I peer through Marks eyes to see Jack standing in his doorway, embracing Mark.
Mark: what's going on man?
Jack: Signe.. she and I broke it off.
Mark: oh no.. why?
'Broke it.. off?" I thought.
Jack: it's complicated, man.
Mark: I understand dude. Take a seat, I'll get you some coffee?
Jack: that'd be nice.
I could read Marks thoughts and actions very easily.
"Oh, so you like this.. Sean." I allowed myself to be heard.
Mark blushed a strawberry pink.
"Okay stop now, its hot in here." I said, chuckling.
Mark: then stop talking about it.
"Aww, but that's the fun part." I said, smirking evilly.
Mark ignored Me and walked to the living room and saw Jack in his oversized sweater, laying on the couch.
Mark: hey jack..
I could tell that Mark was blushing because jack was wearing his sweater. Mark thought it was the most adorable thing to exist ever.
Jack: yea Mark? Jack said, solemnly.
Mark handed him his coffee.
Jack: thanks man.
They bro hugged. Mark pulled away.
Mark: I'm gonna take a shower, be back soon. Feel free to watch tv.
Jack looked into Marks eyes
Jack: thank you so much Mark.
Mark nodded and got prepared for a shower. He looked at himself In the mirror, allowing Me to see my mortal. Mark stripped and got into the shower.
Mark started to think of Jack. Thoughts crossing his mind over and over. When they were at pax and how much jack cared for his fans. How much he joked with Mark in particular.
"I didn't possess you to get heat stroke, Mark." I said.
Mark: you're a demon. Seriously? I'm sure you've been in hotter places.
"I didn't come from hell Mark." I replied.
Mark: then where did you come from?
"Demon realm. It's actually pretty cold there." I said.
Mark: wow, no warmth at all?
"Nope.." I replied.
Mark: you've never felt anything warm? Like friendship or love?
I scoffed.
"No and I don't wish to." I replied.
Mark didn't reply and climbed out of the shower and dressed.
He walked out to see Jack sitting on the ground, rubbing his head.
Mark: oh my god! Are you alright jack?
He looked up at Mark. Those eyes weren't Sean's...