Anxious

"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑."
"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑."
"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ, a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂!"
"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑, b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ j͇̗̲̞̪̹̝̫̞ͬ͐̀ͧ̿u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ!"
I said, laughing and glitching uncontrollably.
"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅb͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑.."
I said, making the screen go black and the power go out.
I began to chuckle under my breath, grazing the new scar on my neck.
I heard someone open the door.
-------------------------------
Dark's perspective~
I walked into Marks house and realized that the power went out.
"Strange, there's no... storm outside." I said, confused.
I looked on the couch and noticed that Jack wasn't there. I took it upon myself to look around since Mark was most likely still asleep.
I quietly roamed around the house when I heard something coming from the recording room. I walked over, and started to walk inside. My hands behind my back and my head cocked slightly to the side, wrapped in red dust. I stood in the doorway with posture, as I peered in front of me, knowing what has happened.
"I knew you'd come out eventually." I began to say. Anti jolted around and aimed his knife for my throat.
"Now, now. Let's not get too hasty." I said.
"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈'r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ.." Anti said, questioning me.
"Turns out you're not as dumb... as I thought." I replied.
"w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊?" Anti said.
"h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ 'k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ'" Anti asked.
"Good question, as you can tell Mark is my mortal. I saw your eyes and knew what you were after." I  explained. Anti looked to the ground.
"You're also... stronger.. than I thought." I confessed.
Anti looked up slowly, pulling the knife away from his neck.
"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ-y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑-e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ-i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊?" Anti asked, glitching up and down.
"Usually demons don't possess their mortal on the first day, clearly you're more powerful than this loud mouth." I said, sparing a few laughs
"h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ.." Anti admitted. I looked Anti up and down. He was one badass demon. Wearing dark black jeans and a ripped shirt, and gauges. His eyes were ventiblack, the blackest of blacks.
"You still look cool," I replied.
Anti smiled and put the knife on the table.
"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ'm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ..." He said, trying to introduce himself.
"The names Dark.." I replied. Anti nodded and walked out of the room. I followed soon after, and checked the time.
"Anti, it's 6am. Jack needs his body back." I told him.
"o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊h͚̖̜̍̃͐.." Anti said, letting himself be taken into Jacks mind.
'He knows a lot..' I thought.
'I want to know more about hi- wait' I paused.
'Do I want to be friends.. with this demon? No. I just want to know... about him.' I reassured myself before letting myself off.
I sat in Marks head, looking out into the world. It was 12pm, and Sean was talking to Mark about what happened last night.
Jack: I was pacing around the living room last night, and then something hit me. Like physically and caused me to hit the floor and I blacked out.
Mark looked concerned and recalled what it was like to have me take over the first time.
Mark: aww Jack. Are you okay?
Jack: now I am, I think. I don't know what happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marks perspective~ (woah! Humans pov!)
"Are you sure? Do you feel dizzy?" I asked Jack, trying to recall how it felt when Dark took control of me.
"Not really.. well.. maybe a little nauseous." Jack replied. I pulled Jack in for a hug.
"I can't imagine what it's like to lose your girlfriend and then black out!" I sympathized.
"Just, don't talk about it." Jack said, slightly pushing me away.
I suddenly became anxious.
'Did I do something wrong? Oh god I shouldn't have said that!' I thought to myself.
"Can I get you anything?" I asked.
"Just some water.. please." Jack said laying on the couch, facing away from me.
I sighed and walked upstairs to the kitchen.
"He's weak." Dark said to me.
"I know, it's difficult for him now.. I shouldn't have done that. It probably ruined every chance I had with him." I said out loud.
"What..?" Jack said softly.
I sprang around, almost dropping the glass on the ground.
"N-NOTHING!" I yelled defensively.
Dark started to chuckle, and I started to rub my head.
"I.. came to see what was taking so long.." Jack said, walking closer to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack's perspective~
I walked closer to Mark and start to rub his back.
"Hey, it's okay.." I said sweetly. He turned to face me and I pulled myself close to him.
"J-Jack..?" Mark said, looking into my eyes.
"I know you didn't mean to make me upset. I just needed to cool off.." I told him.
"Oh, it's fine really, and sorryIwastakingsolongtoget-" Mark started to say. Without letting him finish, I pull him into a kiss, softly and gently.
Mark seemed apprehensive at first, but a few seconds later, sank into it. A few moments later, I pulled away. Mark was very visibly shaky.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. Mark began to talk incredibly fast.
"Ijustwasntexpectingthatimeanyoujustbrokeupwithsigneand-" Mark took a deep breath.
"I thought it was too fast.." Mark explained.
I started to give Mark a massage to calm him down. Clearly Mark has some sort of anxiety problem.
"Shhh, it's alright. Don't worry that much Mark.." I explained.
"I feel like this is wrong.." Mark told me.
"It's not wrong for me." I told him. It felt so right.
Mark breathed in shakily, and started to mumble to himself.
"I don't know,"
"Stop complaining about that,"
"Then leave,"
Mark sighed.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Hm? Oh, yeah.. just-" Mark turned to face me. He pulled me into a hug and slowly stopped shaking.
"I..I'm sorry Jack.."
All of the sudden, I felt something take over me. I twitched uncontrollably, grabbing the back of Marks shirt tighter, eventually loosening my grasp, and blacking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darks perspective~ (during massage)
The more Jack gave Mark affection, the hotter it became.
"Why did you kiss him?" I asked.
"I don't know," Mark replied.
"It's stifling in here, I might actually melt." I scoffed.
"Stop complaining about that," Mark replied.
"But it's bad." I teased.
"Then leave" Mark replied.
"You know I Can't do that." I told him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anti's perspective~
I was extremely bored, watching Jack comfort that shaking mess of a man.
"l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ j͇̗̲̞̪̹̝̫̞ͬ͐̀ͧ̿a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ.." I said to him.
I began to take over his body, making Jack feel weaker and weaker as he tried to grasp Marks shirt. But to no prevail, I release my grip, now in Jacks image. Mark turns to face me, and I open my eyes, showing them to Mark.
"J-JACK?!" Mark yelled.
"o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊h͚̖̜̍̃͐, y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ?" I taunted him.
"Y-you're not Jack!" Mark yelled.
"o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊h͚̖̜̍̃͐, y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊?" I mocked.
Mark suddenly paused, and started to shut his eyes tightly.