When the sun goes down, the beast comes out

Darks Perspective~
I saw what Mark was looking at.
'Oh fuck, it's anti," I thought to myself. Mark and Anti exchange words.
"You're not Jack!" Mark cried.
"o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊h͚̖̜̍̃͐, y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊!" Anti mocked.
"Hmmm, he needs to learn a lesson," I thought, I started to take over Marks body. Mark shut his eyes tightly. I enveloped him in my black dust, now standing in his image.
I stand with posture, my hands behind my back.
"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈.." Anti scoffed.
"How dare you take over your mortals body mid-day?" I stared into his eyes. He looked like he started to grow weak, but he then grabbed a knife from the stand, and caress his neck scar. He started to pull the knife up to his neck.
I dart towards him fast.
"You idiot! If you kill your mortal you're done with!" I yell.
"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑, t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣc͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑... s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊.." Anti bantered.
"You're the only thing keeping him alive right now, I hope you know, you have two strikes." I explain.
"If you chose to leave this mortal, you will both be killed." I cried, struggling to hold the knife away from his neck. He finally pulled the knife away with force, shoving me into the ground and climbing on top of me with his legs on either side of my hips.
"w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊... i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊-o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈-u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈?" Anti asked, glitching and laughing.
I smirk.
"What makes you think you can?" I ask, shoving him away and sending him flying. I start to laugh and walk over to him. He was struggling to get up, glitching and falling each time.
"Give Jack his body back, now. Only when the sun goes down, the beast comes out." I mocked.
Anti struggled to get to his feet, once he was on his feet, he transported to Jacks head. I quickly did the same for Mark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marks perspective~
"Jack?" I said, gently shaking him.
Jack began to sit up.
"Mark, it happened again.." Jack said.
"I know, don't worry, you were in good hands." I lied. I knew what had happened, but decided to keep it a secret from him.
"Anyway," I walk over to the counter. "Here's the water you asked for.." I said.
"Thanks Mark," Jack said, walking over and pecking my cheek.
I blush uncontrollably, not earning anything from Dark this time. Strange.
----------------------------
Dark's perspective~
It was hot again, but I didn't bother complaining.
'What an idiot Anti is.' I thought.
"Hes a young demon though, he didn't know.." I told myself.
"I hope he shows himself tonight, I could help him... what am I saying?! He's an amateur." I said aloud.
"He could die without me, though." I said.
"But who cares? It's his fault..." I slowly started to feel guilty.
"Fiiiiine, I'll help him if I see him tonight.."
'I'm going to regret this.'
{тιмє ѕкιρ 12αм}
Mark and Jack fell asleep in Marks bed, watching movies.
'It's time' I thought. I slowly took over Marks body and unwrapped myself from Jacks embrace.
"Adorable mortals." I admit. I walk outside and down the dark street. I spot a deer in the forest.
'That'll do.'
I slowly approach the deer, pounce, and sink my teeth into its neck. I stood there for a while, eating. When I was finished, I wiped my mouth and walked back to the road. I saw a dark figure, holding a knife.
It was Anti.
----------------------------
Anti's perspective~
It's 12:30am, finally nighttime. I decided to take over Jacks body, realizing Mark was not there.
'Dark must be out.' I thought, kind of disgusted. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and head outside.
I started to walk down the long road, when I spotted a small squirrel on a bench. I stared at it, knife ready.
"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ.." I murmured.
---------------------------------
Dark's perspective~
"He's never going to catch it like that."  I facepalmed, walking closer to him.
He pounced for it, missing it by a long shot, and landing on the bench. He was grunting in pain when he turned his head and saw me.
He scoffed at me and started to walk away.
"You're never going to catch it that way.." I yelled to him. He paused in his tracks, allowing me to catch up to him. I stood behind him, when he turned around and put his knife to my neck.
"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑!" Anti yelled to me.
"I'm not. In case you forgot, we are both demons who come out at night to feed." I explained to him.
Anti scoffed and began to run towards the squirrel who was now in the grass. He stabbed his knife into...
I walked closer.. grass.
"Anti, do you even know how to hunt?" I ask.
"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑." Anti retorted.
"You'd know how to hunt if I... did this." I smiled. The squirrel was now halfway up a tree. I came around behind him, grabbing his wrist.
"Always aim slightly off to the left." I told him. I could feel him easing a little. The feeling of Anti finally letting his guard down a little bit was relaxing.
"Aim, and, throw!" I directed him. The knife stabbed the squirrel right in the middle, killing it and pinning it to the tree. I took it down for Anti to eat.
"t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚, b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨp̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑." Anti told me.
"As you wish." I left Anti to eat, while I went back to Marks house and transformed back in bed.
----------------------------
Anti's perspective~
I ate my food that Dark helped me catch, and went back to Marks house. I entered his room and layed next to him. The warmth of Marks mortal body sending shivers down my spine. I slowly gave Jack control.