Antisepticeye

It finally came time for anti to give his speech to the demon realm.
-------------------------------
Anti's perspective~
'Here goes nothing.' I thought. I walked up to the king, bowed, and began my speech, glitching and ticking at some parts.
"g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ 1,000 t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ.."
I heard slight clapping from the crowd, easing me a bit.
"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂, i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣv̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ 1,000 y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚, f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚, a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆. w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆, c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋-o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊-o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ h͚̖̜̍̃͐u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆. w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑-e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ h͚̖̜̍̃͐u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ? i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ, i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐, b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ, i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆."
The crowd gasped at me.
"Hmm.. go on." The king urged.
"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍-a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆, i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ." I said boldly.
The crowd stares at Me in awe. The king unamused.
"As you wish young demon. I may remind you that you have 3 days to find a mortal. To claim a mortal, show your eyes to another mortal while possessed. Should you fail, you will be transported back here, and shortly after, executed. And one small tip, mortals in weaker states are easier to control and to take control for the first time, stare into their eyes. Are you still willing to follow through young demon? " The king asked.
I nodded my head yes, and the king began to transport Me to the "New World." I was overwhelmed with the amount of red that surrounded me. I spread my arms out and allowed the color to envelop me completely, causing Me to cry out of joy. soon I was laying face down on the ground. I stood up slowly, glitching every now and then. I looked around, amazed. So many colors, making my eyes hurt, but I didn't care. I stared at the sky and the trees and the paint on the roads. I was taken aback when a mortal started pacing towards me. I hid behind a bench, I moved so fast, a glitch of me stood in my old place still. The glitch faded, and the man started to get closer. I ran in from of him and started to stare into his eyes. The man pushed me out of the way with a grunt and started walking away.
'Too strong' I thought.
I flew around, searching for someone to possess. I tried all day! From crying babies to homeless men on the street. None of them were weak enough for me to possess. I continued to fly around as I finally found a lovely house and decided to look inside the window. I saw a man pacing around, crying and shaking.
'Perfect.' I thought to myself.
I glitched through the window, and began to stare into the mortals eyes. The mortal trembles and I was sucked into His head. I found out this mortals name is Sean, but prefers jack. He's a youtuber and just went through a breakup.
"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ"
Mark slowly entered, seeing me sitting on the ground, rubbing my head.
Mark: Oh my god! Jack are you okay?!
I looked up at Mark and was quickly sucked into Jacks head.
-------------------------------
Darks perspective~
'I'd know the reasoning for that from anywhere' I thought.
Mark: woah, Jack... are you okay?
Jack: yeah, I think I am.
Mark: alright.
Mark helped Jack over to the couch and sat next to him. Jack leaned on his shoulder and started to move closer to Mark.
{Time skip brought to you by Markiplier and Friends}
It's been a few hours and they have been watching movies non-stop. I enjoyed this,  mainly because Mark wasn't blabbing on and on, but instead relaxing. It's now almost 12am.
"Mark." I said.
Mark didn't respond, so I knew he was asleep. I began to take over Marks body, wrapping him in black dust, turning his skin pale and his eyes red. I began to stand up, but was held back a small bit by Sean's Arms wrapped around Marks waist. I grew a strange feeling in my chest. I wasn't quite sure what it was, and I've never felt it before.
"Not now mortal." I said, and began to trot off.
-----------------------------------
Anti's perspective~
I was now inside Jacks head. I sat there, staring out from Jacks eyes in amazement.
'I did it...'
I thought.
'I DID IT I DID IT HOLY FUCK IT DID IT!'
I froze when he felt Jack wake up. He noticed that... Mark? Wasn't there.
Jack: Mark?
He began to call out.
Jack: Mark? Earth to Fishbach!!
Jack shrugged and walked into Marks office, figuring Mark was in bed.
Jack: he's got a nice setup here. Maybe I could record a video..
Jack mumbled. He looked around and saw a good sized pumpkin in the corner of Marks office.
Jack chuckled.
Jack: nice Halloween decor Mark, but I can make it better.
He said with a smile.
Jack set up a camera and pulled over a table. He plopped the pumpkin down onto it.
This was like a movie for me. I couldn't be more entertained with the sight of the "New World."
Jack had gotten his materials and started his intro.
Whpshhh! TOP O' DA MORNIN TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO CARVING PUMPKINS!
I was so caught off guard by Jacks loud voice that I fell and began to cover my ears.
"g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍-a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ!"
Jack stopped for a second.
Jack: what was that?
He got up and looked around the room, but he found nothing.
'Oh, now I have an idea.' I smirked, allowing Jack to continue for a little more. I decided to put on a show for the people in the camera, making Jack glitch and twitch at moments where Jack wasn't worried about things. I then gave him a swift shock to his face, causing Jack to glitch and get a bloody nose.
Jack: what the fuck? What?
Jack went into the bathroom and clean up his nose. Back in the room, I decided to show myself in glitch form, moving around sporadically. Jack finally came back.
"l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑, s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊." I said.
Jack froze. I was slowly taking control of his body. Raising the knife to Jacks neck, sliding it across and showing myself to the camera, glitching. Everything went black when I let out a laugh.
"h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ!" I laughed maniacally.