Chapter 27

I didn't understand and gave her a weird look.
She takes her hand out of mine.
"Doctor!! There's a stranger!! Help!!" She yells...
Was she joking? I didn't knew and stayed silent confused.
Then I said "What do you mean Madison, I'm Daniel remember??"
"No, I never saw you in my entire life and now get out of here or you'll get in trouble!" She says to me angrily.
I was really upset and confused. I wanted to cry...and yeah guys cry..
I insisted on making her remember but all she was saying was "Get out" or "I don't dealing know You!".
I exited the room and went to talk to the doctor.
"Why the hell are you up?! You should be in your room!" He says but I interrupt him : "Doctor, Madison's awake and....i think she lost her memory"
He immediately goes in her room and I just sit waiting.
The nurse insists to make me go in my room so  I listen to her.
After about an hour of laying there in confusion and questioning about life Lilly and the boys came.
I was so happy to see them. I run up to them and tell them everything. They were all surprised and upset, probably not as I was, I love her so much and this happened before I could even tell her that. She's truly special to me...she's everything to me.
I hope I didn't lose her forever...