Chapter 6

After all the celebration for the fact that Lilly BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR US she went home and we didn't actually celebrate my birthday cause I wanted to do it in LA.
My mom got me a present as well and it was a very cute gold necklace.

"I'm that little star and I'll never leave you, this is your 18th birthday but your still my little girl

"I'm that little star and I'll never leave you, this is your 18th birthday but your still my little girl." She said in a cute raspy voice, I know maybe for you it's nothing special, but for me it is, we don't have much money but I would still prefer the necklace to a brand new iPhone or something, even if I was a millionaire. It's not like when someone important to you will be gone your gonna take your phone, that by the way in a couple years will be replaced, and say omg this phone is so special to me and blah blah blah, but a necklace...you can wear it everyday, appreciate the little things in life cause they're actually the biggest...
Well let's move on now..after, I decided to go to the grocery store to buy something for dinner. It's not far from our house so I didn't take the car. I was walking when I feel someone grabing me by my wrist and pulling me behind a building...it was Mike
"What the hell are you doing Mike, I don't want to see you never again so f*ck off" I said walking away. He stops me by taking me my waist and pushing me towards him. He then tried to kiss him but I slapped him right away. Ugh, I can't wait to move to LA.
"How dare you little b*tch" he says slowly trying to slap me but I back off, I notice that he's drunk and it's not even legal for him to drink yet...
"Come on baby I want you back, let's go to my place" he says taking me by my wrist but I kick him in his private parts, he pulls out a knife from his pocket. I was so scared that didn't think twice and ran away.
After a while I was so tired but I didn't want to stop, I decided to hide in a bush hoping that he wouldn't see me. My hands and legs we're shaking and I was breathing heavly. That was one of the worst nights of my life. It got even worse....