Meet the Squad

Mary walked into John's class. John's head was on his desk.

"C'mon. Meet me at my locker,"she whispered audibly into John's ear,"and tell James too."

*****

"What are we doing here?"John asked clearly irritated. John Burd had a dark complexion. He was about 6'1 and had a short afro. He was also slightly well built. He was a quiet person who did not want to be on the extremes of popularity. He just wanted to finish high school.

"Try and guess,"Mary said with a mischievous smile. Mary Reynolds had a light complexion. She was about 5'7 and had dark brown shoulder-length. After having TOO much to read during the summer, she decided to make a slight change.

"I got nothing,"James said with a shrug. James Isan had a light complexion and jet black. He was about 5'11. His parents were of Japanese descent. His hair was cut slightly above his ears, the only style allowed for high schoolers in his parents' house.

"It's gonna be great, it's gonna be a blast... "Mary started like a TV announcer ,"it's the Risklist!"

"Now that looks like a recipe for disaster,"John said pointing to the paper in Mary's hand

James looked at it carefully, "It's blank."

"Yeah, it is,"Mary said recklessly throwing her hands to discreetly throw the paper

"I saw that,"John said sternly

"Back to the point, the main point," she said shooting John an irritated look, "I have no Risklist,"

John and James heaved a sigh of relief

"On paper,"Mary said smiling again

"Oh,"John and James said in unison

"Seriously though,"Mary said, "meet me at my locker, tomorrow. I'm so excited."

"Great. Thanks for sharing,"John said, his voice oozing sarcasm.

"Get ready for the week's challenge,"Mary said in excitement as she walked away.

Wait, John thought, a week's challenge?

A/N:

Just a side note if my spelling has not given me away, I am not American or as my autocorrect is saying awesome ×thumbsdown×

P. S:I tried to make John black. I hope you notice.
L8ter