Damon & Stefan Salvatore - Brotherly love

"Do you think we're bad people?" You looked up at Stefan after wondering about that question all by yourself for about the last hour, since Stefan had found you in the woods after you had just for the first time fed from someone and brought you home. It felt your entire world had collapsed. This sucked... and if there was any way to turn back everything that had happened in the last few days, you'd do it instantly.

Stefan just shook his head.
"You mean well, Y/N. That's what matters. It just takes some time..."

Damon, who was standing more in the back rolled his eyes so hard that you could almost hear it.
"Come on, brother. Why are you still trying? She's gonna be like you and me. And somehow, for her, I hope it's going to be me. Far more awesome, a lot more fun and far more in control.", he grinned.

Stefan turned around.
"If you make one more stupid pun, I will literally stab you. And you know I mean it. It won't be the first time."

That did make you laugh.
"That's a thing among vampires? Literally stabbing each other? Because you heal anyway?"

Damon shrugged while he strutted into the room.
"Not necessarily. It helps. I think it's more the brotherly thing with is, isn't it, little brother?" He slapped Stefan on the shoulder who just shrugged his brother's hand away to focus on you again.
"Come on Stef, don't be such a spoil sport... You know you are my sunshine.."

Stefan just rolled his eyes. "The offer to stab you still stands, just so you know..." He sat down on the couch next to you.
"Don't listen to him. You're gonna be fine... and I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm going to take care of you. Promise."

"Because that's gonna do a lot of good...", Damon came in again from the back. "What are you going to teach her? How to hunt a deer or the part where the animal blood doesn't do enough anymore?"

"Come on, Damon. Stop it!" You were starting to get annoyed as well by Damon who only seemed to be able to think negatively. Sure, you were negative as well, especially when Stefan brought you in, but you didn't need Damon to add to that. "This is going to be hard enough without you constantly telling me I'm doing it wrong."

Damon just raised his hands in a gesture of innocence.
"Fine... go and do what Stefan wants. Don't come crawling to me later, ok? Because I will let you know I warned you from the start."

"Leave, Damon!" Stefan's tone became sharp. "We can do this without you. I'm handling myself far better than I did a few years ago, so there's not going to be any crawling back to you. Simple." Surprisingly enough Stefan's words did seem enough to let Damon back off, so he turned back to you.
"Don't mind him. He's an ass, always has been, always will be. Just focus ok? Try to imagine something... Could you be happy, here, with me? In your current state? That's what I need you to believe before we start practicing."