The Devils Rampage

3:00AM

I'm in are bed in my pajamas scrolling through Instagram when I hear the door slam I run and turn off the lights and hied in a corner a second later X comes in turns the light on and starts looking for me.

"Sonice were the fuck are you!" he yells then my fucking phone goes off he comes to my hiding spot then picked me up by my hair.

"X!" "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH PNB ROCK WHY ARE YOU IN THE TRAP RAP GANG  WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO" he yells in my face.

"Its my uncles gang I already told Rock I don't want him and what are you doing in a gang!" I yell back yanking my hair out of his hands

SMACK

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO" he just slapped me I stand up grab my purse and walk towards the door.

"Where the hell do you think your going" "I'm staying the night somewhere" I say slamming the door in his face.

                                                                       @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

3:30AM

I unlock the door to the hang out and see Dex Ski and Wifi sharing a blunt in the living room.

"I don't think you should be here Sonice" Wifi says.

"Come on guys its me nothings changed" "What happened to your face" Dex says getting mad.

"I just need a place to stay the night" I say ignoring his question.

"I'm sorry Sonice its my job to make sure he takes his medication" "Its not your fault Ski.Can we just not talk about this" "You can sleep in X's room" Dex says I walk to his room close the door collapse in the bed and just stair at the ceiling my phones blowing up with text from X.

'TheDevil👿:WHERE ARE YOU'

'TheDevil👿:BRING YO ASS HOME'

'TheDevil👿:Babe I'm sorry'

'TheDevil👿:Please come home'

'TheDevil👿:I love you'

'TheDevil👿:I didn't mean it I just couldn't control myself'

'TheDevil👿:ARE YOU WITH PNB'

I turn off my phone and close my eyes tight I promised myself I wouldn't cry again.

"Hey lil sis I brought you some ice for your face" "Thanks Dex" "X texted" I rolled my eyes.

"He asked if you were here we told him no" "Thanks" Dex gets up to leave but I stop him.

"Dex" "Yeah" "Will you lay with me...just till I fall asleep"

~Daydream~

"Big brother its scary here" "Its just an abandoned mattress store I'm going to sleep in the other room its not that far just yell if you need me" "Will you lay with me..just till I fall asleep"

~Daydream over~

"Nicey whats wrong" "No-nothing" "Scoot over"