Devils New Gang

~At Home~

"I'm sorry baby" Jahseh says.

"It's not your fault.I'm gonna go get Milan" "Ok"

~Ski's House~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Coming" Ski says opening the door.

"Oh hey Nice- what happened to your face and what are you wearing" "Listen Ski I need your help" "Sure, sup" "I need you to take me to the trap so I can join your gang" "I don't know is X ok with this" "Yeah we just talked about it" "Then what happened to your face" "It-It's from the car crash" he looks at me suspiciously.

"Ok come on"

~At The Trap~  

"Sup Ski" "Hey vro" Ski says greeting a security guard.

"Drug Lord here I got somebody that wants to join" "Right this way" we walk through this big hallway into this even bigger room filled with smoke strippers and prostitutes all dancing around this one person it's.......a girl?

"Hey M.A." "Ski, one of my best sellers next to X of course" "I got someone that wants to join" M.A. takes a long look at me.

"She a dyke" "Uuuh yeah this is X's little sister" "Are you as good as he his" "Maybe better" "Ain't nobody better then X" "I could surprise you" "Oohh ok I like, well I usually don't let girls sell but I like yo attitude and your the sister of my best seller you gotta have some skill. You ever sold before" "Yeah" "For who" Ski looks at me nervously.

"Uh you wouldn't know them its out the country" "Try me" "A gang called uuuh Bodak Yellow" "Oh yeah, your right I haven't  heard of them some where in Dominican Republic though right" "Uh yeah" "Well since you've already been in a gang then I don't have to put you through training all you need to know is the rival gangs are Mile Stones, 2Pacs of Drugs, Heroin Dose, Missty, Trap Rap and Star Lord the friendly gangs are Black Diamond, Drug Lord,Phantom and Crystal Meth" great friendly gang with the people that round my life.

"Ok thanks" I say as me and Ski leave.

"Thanks Ski" I say hugging him.

"No problem"

M.A.