Devils Visit To Heaven

10:00AM

I wake up to see Dex gone I walk out the room and no ones home they most went to there houses I grab my purse and drive back to X's house when I get to the door theirs a note that says 

'𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓷𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾.𝓨𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 13 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓫𝔂𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓼𝓮𝓱 𝓓𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓷𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔂'

Gone to be with her?

I stop to think then my heart starts to race I unlock the door and run to are room and look for him its a mess glass everywhere the beds flipped and the TVs shattered I go in the restroom and look, I look in his medicine cabinet and his pills are gone.

"Jahseh!" I yell no answer I look in all the guest rooms and bathrooms no sign of him.

Fuck this big ass house I run past the kitchen and see him lying there cuts everywhere all his pill bottles are empty and he's foaming at the mouth.

"Jahseh baby wake up, wake up please I need you don't leave me" I yell shaking him I pick up my phone and call 911.

"Hello please its an emergency my boyfriend ODed I live on... hurry please" I say then hang up.

"Stay with me baby" I say rocking him. 

~At The Hospital~

Jahseh POV

I could see my body paramedics where taking me to a room I see my princess walking right beside me she wasn't crying but she looked liked she wanted to the doctors start electrocuting me or whatever to try to bring me back to life that's when I start to hear singing i-its my sister.

"There's a light" "Jahanna" "Inside the dark.See the days are long and cold and broken filled with scars, I know it ain't easy to keep moving on so you can come on home to me" then my site switches to Sonice shes finally crying she promised she wouldn't do that.

"Stay with me baby" I didn't know she could sing.

"I'm here for you,through then rain and battles whatever,I'll be there too cuz it ain't time to go yeah this I know we got much more to do so come on come on back to me" my vision goes to my sister and I start talking to her not singing.

"I've been through it all battered and bruised this life it ain't no way, for no one to live my broken spirits had enough I can't stay, the system has failed I'm going through hell I just want my sisters love again wanna run into her arms" then I see both of them and they start singing together.

"Don't go don't go come on back" "Sonice:Come on home baby back to me.Don't leave cuz i need you back.Come and lay yo head down next to me" "Jahanna:I know it ain't easy to keep moving on so you can come on home to me.You don't have to stay come take my hand you've had enough.I'll wipe your tears away with away with all of my love my love" "Sonice:So come on back don't you leave don't you go, I need you here don't leave me on my own" "Jahanna:I want you home I need you close right here in my arms" "Both:So come on back to me" they pump me one more time and I wake up.

"Baby girl don't cry you promised you wouldn't do that" I say rubbing her head the doctors leave.

"Jahseh!" she yells hugging me.

"Don't ever scar me like that again" she says punching me hared in the stomach.

"Fuck girl I'm in the hospital" "Your so lucky I came home on time a human being should never consume that meany pills it can be fatal scientifically you shouldn't have survived.Your really stating science facts at a time like this.Please don't fight you guys it makes me sad.I'm just glad Xy wexy's ok I thought pills were candy too.I'm glad he's ok to so when we get home I can.." Sonice or Sasha leans in and whispers in my ear.

"Sasha that is so vulgar there are children present.Your gonna lick whip cream off his peanut? I like whip cream can I have some I don't like peanuts though.Nice one Sasha.Don't encourage her Sonoma" "Can I talk to Sonice please" I say interrupting this weird conversation.

"I-I'm sorry it happens when I have mixed emotions" "Did I do that" I say rubbing the big bruise on the side of her face" "Don't worry about that right now I'm ok I promise, I've been through worse" I turn away from her seeing that I did that to her face makes me mad at myself.

"Jahseh look at me, I'm okay its just a little bruise it will go away" "I'm sorry" "You don't have to keep apologizing" "I seen my sister she was singing she asked me to stay with her in heaven" "Why didn't you" Nicey says pouting.

"Because I already have my angel right here" "Stop" she says blushing.

"The doctors are willing to give you back your medication but I have to keep the medicine cabinet locked.You take three  three times a day breakfast lunch and dinner you must take one at a time if I'm not there Ski has your medication too" "Ok ok I get it.what about you" "I'm not suicidal" "You sure about that" I say taking her arm and showing the cuts on her wrist.

"I want you to stop this I can tell these are fresh" "Jahseh you can't do that you tried to kill yourself" "Mr.X your scheduled to leave all you need to do is change back into your close I could help you with that if you want" "What" Sonice says looking at her crazy.

"Hush little girl this is grown folk stuff.Your daughter can wait in the waiting room we have a kids area" "Daughter! Hold up bitch" Sonice takes off her ear rings and ties up her hair.

"I'm 4'11 but I'll still beet yo ass" "Feeling froggy leap bitch" Sonice charges at her but I hold her back.

"LET ME GO JAHSEH!" "Calm down first" "Ok ok I'm calm" I slowly let her go then she punches the girl in the face knocking her out.

"There's your leap frog" then spit on her.

"Lets go Jahseh" "Really Nicey" "Kevin Gates Really"

Jahanna