Chapter 1

Hi my name is Jayla King. I am 20 years old and I have an abusive boyfriend named Kyle and we have been together since 11th grade. Everything was going great I mean I don't understand what happened but he just started hurting me for no reason but that's enough about my life see you later.

Wassup y'all my name is Macdaddy Kyle and I am 23 anyway I got a lil shawty named Jayla we been rocking since 11th grade. You see she is nice girl with a coke bottle figure you see, but she boring ash but enough bout me peace.

Jayla *pov*
This morning my alarm went off and I got up to go do my hygiene and I hopped in the shower scrubbed my body trying not to go to hard on my fresh bruises and I got out put on some make up to cover up my black eye and after that I put on my work clothes and left the bathroom. When I went to see if Kyle woke up he wasn't in bed and when I checked the time it was 7:00. I hurried to put on my shoes and grab my jacket purse and phone so I can leave before he  try to hurt me. So I quickly got down stairs picked up an apple and walked quickly to my car. I pulled up to sephora and got out the car and started my day.

~Text mms between Jayla and Kyle~
Kyle💖🤤~ WTF ARE YOU??
Jay🙄😻~ I am at work. What's wrong?
Kyle💖🤤~ Where is my breakfast?
Jay🙄😻~ You wasn't in bed so I thought you went get some.
Kyle💖🤤~ YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT WHEN YOU COME HOME YOU SL*T!!!

Ugh 😑 he just grinds my gears when he does that like he can't make breakfast for himself he is a grown mane like wtw anyway🙄
~Shift ends~

I pull up in the yard and sighed because I knew what was going to happen when I get in there. I unlock the door and shut it. When I turned around I felt a huge blow across my right cheek as I fell to the ground hold my face. I felt a kick in my ribs and another blow to my face I felt a warm liquid come from my nose it was blood. I tried to get up but I took a kick in my temple and I was out like a light.
Kyle *pov*
After I texted Jayla I decided to call Rahnisha over here because she is bad I mean like Kim Kardaishan body but yea  she left an hour ago and that's when I heard Jay car pull up and I got ready I stood beside the door when the door clicked I went into hit her. I know y'all like why do I hit her because it's fun and I know she won't leave me.

Jayla *pov*
I woke up but I couldn't really see anything my head was still pounding from when I was knocked out by Kyle last night. I looked over in the bed to see that Kyle wasn't there. I sighed in relief. When I went to get up I fell straight to the ground because of my  aching ribs when I went to shift over I saw something sticking out of my side and i immediately knew what it was. It was my two of my rib bones so I dug my fingers into my chest and popped them back into place and just put on a water proof bandage and got in the shower. I moved like a slug trying to put on my clothes I looked at the clock it was 6:55am so I looked to peek in the room to see if Kyle was here but no since of him again. I didn't even care but I limped down stares so I can make breakfast for him so I won't have to snap bones back in place. I cooked some bacon and eggs and pancakes and I limped to the couch and sat down to eat my breakfast and that is when Kyle walked in.

Please vote and comment about what you think ~mymy💖