Chapter 4

Kyle *pov*
Once I found out what room Jayla was in I sprung into action by stealing her from the hospital and take her to my second home. So she was still in a coma and stuff but I took her and I drove it look as if she was waking up I put her back to sleep by giving her this purple liquid. We arrived at my second mansion I put her in our bed and I handcuffed her so that she couldn't get always this time and I walked out the room.
~4 hours later~

Jayla *pov*
I woke up in this beautiful room it was a sky blue. I looked around admiring the room until I saw Kyle walk in the room with a shocked look. I studied his face for a moment and then I remembered what happened and I tried to get up but I found myself not moving because he lock me to the bed I was trying to yell but tape was over my mouth I was so scared like I didn't know where I was and I was lock up. I tried to look for my phone after he left I seen it light up across the room and when I squinted my eyes to see who text the name started with a 'N' I finally figured out the whole name if was Nile he was texting me multiple times that's when I heard Kyle's voice ring through the house coming closer so I acted sleep . I felt his presence next to me and he was rubbing legs and he kissed my cheek which made me uncomfortable and wanted to leave so I "woke up" and smiled at him he didn't say anything but when he kissed me I hated it so much it wasn't passionate like it used to be and he got angry when I wasn't kissing back so he slapped me. So I kissed back while tears stung my eyes. He was smiling during the kiss so then I bit him hard on the lip which caused it to bleed. He got anger with me "That's okay baby I will be enjoying myself tonight let's see how you little boyfriend Nile feels about when he see that you are mine" he said with his voice full of evilness. I watched him with fear in my eyes as he texted Nile.
~Text mms between Kyle and Nile~
Jaybaby😻💖💍: Hey we need to talk.😑
Nile😋✨: Your awake omg 😲 but where are you? And what is it that we need to talk about Jay.🤔
Jaybaby😻💖💍: We can't be together anymoe ok.
Nile😋✨: What are you even talking about?? We was never together.
Kyle looked at me confused " I thought yall was together." "NO WE AREN'T YOU D*CKHEAD"
He came over and chocked me as I gasped for air and then he got a text from Nile again and dropped me
Nile😋✨: Jayla are you okay because first you don't type that way??
Jaybaby😻💖💍: N*gga she done wit yo head a** so stop txtn'🙄
Nile😋✨: Who is this? Wait this better not be this wanna be head a** thug😕
Jaybaby😻💖💍: Ian no wanna be lil n*gga she mine and I can prove it to you😏
Nile *pov*
I was just chilling with my brother I got a message and it was from Jayla I got excited but I was curious because she wasn't in the hospital when I have been the one coming to see you every day for a whole 9 months and she didn't even thanks me so while we was texting I notice that her vocabulary has gotten terrible but then she said something about us being together and she never felt that way towards me but then that punk is going to text me and then ..
~Incoming FaceTime call from Jaybaby😻💖💍~
I answered and it looked like I was sitting on something trying to find out what I was looking at because the lights was off and then the lights came on and my heart almost dropped when I seen Jayla tied up with bruises all of her and her eyes was full of fear she tried to tell me something but she had tape on her mouth and then he came in the camera and I was so pissed and then he took the tape off and then he started kissing her she was moving around and then he slapped her she spat in his face and then next thing he was choking her I was so filled with anger and I started get my stuff. I never turned the phone off though just to make sure she is okay and then he finally let go and he came close to the camera "This part you don't what to miss this " he said with a smirk on his face. He pulled her down to the bed and he got a knife and was like caressing her skin with it and then he ripped of her hospital gown and she was naked but I couldn't really see much and then he pulled of his clothes and he yanked her on to him making himself go in her she was crying and he said if she scream he was going to cut her. So she sat there and got raped on the camera I was so pissed I hung up and pulled myself together and got my keys and pulled of.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment~mymy