Chapter 3

Kyle *pov*
I was so hurt that she left me and I was calling her and texting she hasn't answered. So when I woke up this morning I heard a car pull up in the yard I was so happy because I assumed it was Jayla. So I jumped out the bed and ran down stairs. She got out the car and I smiled she put her head down and a huge light skinned boy got out he was like fat he was buff asf and my smile went down because she moved on and then another dude can out the back and he was dark skinned though and then her annoying bestfriend Kayla got out the car and she walked past me in the house and then they followed and when Kayla walked in she eyed me and bumped me. I ran upstairs after I seen Jay go up there. She was packing more stuff taking everything and I grabbed her arm and swung her to face me "Wth do you want Kyle can't you see I'm doing stuff" I looked at her with anger in my eyes and slapped her to the ground and I just started to kick her and she screamed.
Jayla *pov*
I pulled up at Kyle house and he opened the door smiling and then it changed when he saw Darius and Nile get out the car and Kayla. When I walked pass him he just stood there and Nile looked down at me and cupped my cheeks in his huge hands and whispered "If he hurt you or touch you scream for me okay" I nodded as he gave me a hug. See Darius is Kayla boyfriend and he brought his friend Nile because he know that Nile like me. So when I ran up the stairs I heard footsteps and I knew who it was I started grabbing my stuff throwing it in my suitcase and then someone grabbed my wrist and swung me around and of course I was facing Kyle. I fussed at him and told him to let go and then he slapped me to the ground and started kicking me I screamed in pain and I heard footsteps and the police and then I was out. I was in the state when I will wake up and fall out so for the little time I was up I seen when Nile kicked Kyle I the face over and over again and Kyle was crying and bloody on the ground and next thing you know I was out like a light again.
Nile *pov*
My name Nile and I am 23 and I am madly in love with bro Darius's girlfriend best friend and like she is bad asf and I love her personality but that is enough about me.
I heard Jayla scream in pain and I ran up the steps to see that funny looking n*gga kicking her in the head and he stomach and the room was full of this smelling aroma like blood. I ran over and punched him in the face he fell to the ground I started beating him and then that's when Kayla and Darius run up there and Darius tried to get me off and Kayla was screaming and called the ambulance. That's when they came and took Jayla to the hospital. We all soon left after I gave him a beat down. We have been i this hospital for like 6 hours and I have been so impatient waiting and then this male doctor can out the doors and said "Family of Ms.King" we all stood up and ran over to him and then he was telling up that she had several broken ribs and that she was in a coma and that broke me after he told us her room number we ran down the hall and when we entered the room my heart stopped I ran to her side and dropped to my knee crying into her side.
Kayla *pov*
When I ran into her hospital room I saw how broken she looked I cried so hard but then I told Darius and Nile I will be right back. I left the hospital going 90 in a 55 and I pulled up at Kyle house agin he was in the bathroom trying to clean up and I went to get my bat and of he Trunk and then I went in the house with it behind me back when I seen him I hit him in the back of the head with it and he was screaming so loud the neighbors probably heard it so after I kicked him in his manhood I ran out and pulled off and that's when I passed the ambulance that was otw to his house. I smirked a little because of my work.
Hey thanks for reading and vote and comment please ~mymy