Chapter 6

7 months later

Jayla *pov*
I have been living good in my new home with my baby. Niles and I have been together 6 months strong and we have moved out of Georgia and to New York City where I work as a modeling manager and Nile is a construction worker. We haven't heard from Kyle in a while thank god. I was walking into work my assistant Ashely told me I had a letter in my office. So when I say my stuff down on my desk I seen it was a plain envelope that had my name big on it. It read
"I see that you are happy without my Jay I miss you so much please come see me again"
My heart dropped at the site of this letter I ran out of my office to ask Ashley what did the person look like and of course she described Kyle.
~Text mms between Nile and Jayla~
Jaybaby😻💖💍: Nile!!
Niles😭😻💍: Yes babe?
Jaybaby😻💖💍: I just got a letter to my office and I'm scared baby😭😭
Niles😭😻💍: What did the letter say on it? Who was it from?
Jaybaby😻💖💍: It had something about them wanting to see me and that they know I'm happy so I asked Ashley can she describe the person who sent it she described Kyle baby I'm so scared for my life!!
Nile*pov*
I was hanging out with the guys in lunch break when my girl text me going crazy. She said she got this letter and it was from Kyle I got so heated hearing that name.
*Few hours later*
Jayla *pov*
It was almost closing time when I got this bouquet of blue roses it had a card of it saying it was from Nile I smiled at them and then when I sniffed them I felt dizzy a passed out.
Kyle *pov*
I was standing in the window of another building watch Jayla at work when she saw my letter she went start to her phone going crazy typing fast and all. She saw the roses that "Niles" sent her but she didn't know there were laced with some stuff that will make her pass out. I watched her as she sniffed them and started looking woozy and then she clasped. I made my way it to the office without being seen so then I took her and locked her up in my car and drove all the way to L.A.
Niles *pov*
I usually get home before Jay since she has to stay over hours to get paper work down I cooked dinner for her and I but she hasn't came home she has never been out past 10 so I decided to chill until she get here. I got this stranger call from an unknown number I picked it up and a voice on the phone said..." I got my woman back and you won't take her again" that's when I heard a woman scream " Kyle Nooo" I knew he was coming back but not this soon. I tracked the phone again and saw where she was it was so devastating to know she was in L.A. I took a screenshot of the location and started on my way and I called Kayla and told them let's go.
Kayla *pov*
I just recently got out the shower and I get a call from Nile he is on the phone screaming and cussing talking about Jay and I made him calm down he told me the whole story I threw clothes on and threw some in a bag for me and Darius I told him get up and told him the story.
Jayla *pov*
So far I don't know where I am and I am starving. I woke up in a bed that is so fluffy and comfortable. I tried to open up my eyes so that I can see where I am but it was so bright in the room. I got up and looked out the window and I never saw this place before. I started to panic but there was no car in the yard so I looked for my phone and I called Niles
Call between Jayla and Nile
Nile: Hello!! Jay is that you babe?
Jayla: *whispers* Yes it is I'm lost and I don't know where I am.
Nile: Hang on babe. So far I know you are in California and I am On my way! With Kayla and the boys
Im coming for you best friend!! Kayla screaming from the back.
I heard the front door open and so I ended our conversation quickly
Jayla: he is here baby I have to go I love you babe.
Nile: love you too babe bye.
I tucked my phone under the pillow and I faked sleep I felt the presence of Kyle over me and then the bed dipped low on the other sides. I knew that he was in the bed with me and then he was kissing my cheeks. I woke up and put on my fake smile and I had to play along with this so I won't get hurt. I kissed him back🤢 I almost threw up on him. He looked taken back and he started to get more into it. I stopped him and said I had to go to the bathroom so I pecked his lips and went to the bathroom and scrubbed my mouth out.