Chapter 7

Jayla*pov*
I came out the bathroom and he was shirtless on the bed watching the game. I was going to make him regret being such an a**hole to me. So I went to stand in front of the tv so I was blocking the view by bending over to "pick something up". I heard him shift in the bed a little bit and then I felt strong arms grip me and spun me around. I looked and him while he stared at me I just started to make him comfortable by working my magic even though I wanted to just kill him but I had the perfect plan. I started kissing him and he deepened the kiss he picked me up so swiftly. I wrapped my legs around him and I just started to tease him it was kind of funny because he was making faces that I was getting ready to ruin😈  So while he was getting aroused I decided to end it and leave him there so that I can start my plan B. He looked at me with and angry/upset face because I started something I didn't want to finish. I the rolled over and went to sleep.
Kyle*pov*
After I dropped jay off at the house early this morning I decided to go to the store and grab some food and stuff for her. I got home it sounded as if she was still sleeping so I shuffled quickly but quietly up the stairs and stood by the bed. I sat on the end of the bed and started to trail kisses from her forehead to her cheeks and lips. I was taken back when she started kissing me back. I was going to go further but she stopped me and went to the bathroom. Well I decided to you know get shirtless since she wants to play that game. Soon she came out the bathroom and walked in front of the tv and like she picked something up knowing how much I missed her. I shuffled to get out of the bed and I wrapped my arms around her we was in the moment and then she stopped and went to sleep. I was so mad but I ignored it so that I may get some loving tomorrow if I be nice to her so I rolled over to get some sleep.

*Jayla pov*
I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausage. I was missing my baby Nile since he used to do this for me. So I walked down the steps and into the warm kitchen where my beloved "boyfriend" is.
*Kyle Pov*
I feel little arms come around my torso "Good morning baby" Jayla said in a sleepy voice. This girl don't know what she does to me lord. "Good morning beautiful" she let out a cute chuckle and I leaned down to kiss her and then I picked her up and lifted her up on the counter and we just sat there and talked, but she kept talking about that dude Nile. I looked at her and she stopped herself. I took her by her hair and slammed her on the floor. Her nose cracked I heard it and she was leaking blood all on the floor. She was making a run towards the stairs and while running she tripped.
*Jayla pov*
I saw he was getting annoyed until I caught myself talking about Nile. And he took my hair and slammed me on the floor I felt and heard my nose when it cracked. I tried making a run for the room but I tripped half way there and then just dragged me by my hair all the way to the room and he ran down stairs and came back with knife in his hands and he was yelling at me and then he sliced the bottom of both of my feet and he cut my legs, arms and he slit my throat and I was seeing dots I heard sirens and I blacked out.