Chapter 2

Kyle *pov*
I always leave early in the morning to go chill with my side chicks. So I pulled up in the yard with Kelly and I didn't see Jay's car so I am guess she is at work. So I start to open the door while making out with Kelly she got some juicy lips. So while we kissing I got the door open and I picked her up on the wall and started to kiss her neck and then all of a sudden she stopped and wasn't doing anything. It looked like she saw a ghost and so I followed her eyes and then I dropped her to the ground. When I turned around I saw Jayla sitting on the couch with tears in her eyes . I was so lost for words. "Baby what are yo-" "So this is why we never do anything anymore?" She said while tears streamed down her face. "No its th-th-that you always at work and never have time for me" " Its my fault that I have to work and that I am the only putting food on the table" she stubbled upon a few words while crying. It broke my heart to know she caught me cheating and I started to cry like wth. She ran back down stairs with a duffel bag and her purse with her face crimson red and her eyes bloodshot red. She grabbed her keys and let out the door while Kelly was so shocked and confused as if she never experienced this before.
Jayla *pov*
I wish that I can just leave this world not like die but I mean just disappear from everyone. I was going 80 in a 60 I just don't care I blared my favorite song "Shining by YBS Skola" while trying to drown out the song "Love don't change by Jeremiah" because Kyle  was calling me I think I missed about 55 calls from him and like 44 voicemails and 150 text messages. I just drove and drove until I made my stop. I found myself in Kayla'a driveway she has been my bestfriend since 2nd grade we been riding for each other for the longest. So I grabbed my bags and knocked on the door. When she opened the door her smile grew huge and wide and she gave me a big bar hug and I started to cry by her touch she let me go and told me to come in.
Kayla *pov*
I was just chilling while smoking my blunt and then I hear a knock at the door. I checked the time 2:45am I wasn't expecting anyone. I opened the door to a brown skin girl with a coke bottle figure and brown eyes with full huge lips also known as my mfn bestfriend Jayla. A smile grew upon my face. I hugged her so tight her body felt weird and she was crying so I invited her in and asked what's wrong. "I caught Kyle cheating on me" she cried between every word. Anger and rage came over me and I was going off. " WHAT TYPE OF F*CKERY IS THAT LIKE DO I HAVE TO COME UP THER AND CHOP HIS MFN MANHOOD OFF " I couldn't even help myself but I calmed down for her sake because she was crying even more and then I asked what else happened. She got quite " He beats on me" she whisper barley inaudible but I lowkey heard her and I got even more mad "what did you say" I said trying to hold myself together " He beats me Kayla" she said again "You know when you hugged me and I flinched" she said I nodded slowly waiting for the rest "Well he hit me and I got scared and" she started to lower her voice but she picked back up with a shake voice as if she is scared to tell me "The other reason I flinch is because he beat me so bad he other night that he broke a few ribs and I was still in pain and it hurt so bad. I didn't even notice I was crying until she wiped my tears away. I was so anger that the only thing I did was cry.
Jayla*pov*
She was crying because of me so I just asked if I can stay her for the night and we can go get the rest of my stuff. She shook her head and she lead my to her guest room and I did my hygiene and showered and went to sleep.
Thanks for reading please comment and vote ~ MyMy💖