54.

Dean: ,,Już to przerabialiśmy. Żółtooki, Lucyfer, pieprzony Dick Roman. Wiemy, jak to się kończy. Jeden z nas ginie... albo gorzej."

Sam: ,,I co? Postanowiłeś, że to twoja kolej?"

Dean: ,,Jestem wojownikiem, Sam, a ty zawsze byłeś mózgiem operacji."

Sam: ,,Dean..."

Dean: ,,Powiedziałeś, że widzisz wyjście. Światełko na końcu tego dupnego tunelu. Ja nie. Ale wiem jedno. Zginę z bronią w ręku. Bo tylko to na mnie czeka, Chcę, żebyś odszedł. Prowadził jakieś życie... Został Człowiekiem Pisma, cokolwiek. Żebyś miał żonę, dzieci i wnuki i żył, aż się roztyjesz, wyłysiejesz i będziesz łykał Viagrę. To moje idealne zakończenie i jedyne, jakie dostanę."

***

Dean: ,,We've been down roads like this before, man with Yellow-Eyes, Lucifer, Dick friggin' Roman. We both know where this ends. One of us dies... Or worse."

Sam: ,,So, what, you just up and decided it's gonna be you?"

Dean: ,,I'm a grunt, Sam. You're not. You've always been the brains of this operation."

Sam: ,,Dean.."

Dean: ,,And you told me yourself that you see a way out. You see a light at the end of this ugly-ass tunnel. I don't. But I tell you what I do know it's that I'm gonna die with a gun in my hand. 'Cause that's what I have waiting for me, that's all I have waiting for me. I want you to get out. I want you to have a life, become a man of Letters, whatever. You, with a wife and kids and – and – and grandkids, living till you're fat and bald and chugging Viagra – that is my perfect ending, and it's the only one that I'm gonna get."

_________________
Sezon 8 Odcinek 14